This area combines the community feel of a town with the vibrancy of the city. Residents enjoy amenities close at hand, such as local shops Morrison’s and Asda Superstore, as well as leisure centres and parks. It is also a good catchment area for both primary and secondary schools.
There’s also close access to an array of renowned eateries like Subway, McDonalds, KFC and an all new Oriental Food Hall with an assortment of continental delicacies - all just a few minutes’ walk away.
You also have the option to head into the heart of London with Colindale tube station in Travel-card Zone 4 only an 11 minute walk away which sits on the Northern Line, a direct track to Bank, London Bridge, Waterloo, King’s Cross St. Pancras, Euston and Charing Cross.
Access to the M1 and A1 is about 15 minutes’ drive away.
The accommodation situated within a four storey building is set out as follows: -
First floor apartment:
- Entrance lobby
- Kitchen (3.7m x 3.0m approx.)
- Bathroom/W.C. (2.1m x 1.7m approx.)
- Master bedroom (4.6m x 2.7m approx.)
- Bedroom two (3.4m x 3.1m approx.)
- Lounge (5.6m x 4.8m approx.)
- Balcony overlooking park with children’s play area, basketball court and a public gym.
- Communal Garden with children’s play area.