Resale - Cosgrove House - studio apartment
Studio flat apartment available in the development 243 Ealing Road. This third floor apartment has a high specification and benefits from integrated appliances, wood flooring to the living area and a large balcony with far reaching views across London. You can also enjoy the extensive communal gardens. The home benefits from the very best in contemporary urban design, with space, light, views and energy efficiency features.
This is an exciting opportunity to invest in an up-and-coming area of Alperton. This contemporary studio apartment could be the perfect starter home for you. This development was designed by award winning architects and you will see the attention to detail is unrivalled.
Key features from a superior specification include:
- Custom designed fitted kitchen with high gloss cupboards and composite stone worktops.
- Integrated appliances.
- Amtico spacia wood flooring to living areas.
- Boutique hotel style bathroom
- Underfloor heating - the home is energy efficient and sustainable, with a range of eco-friendly features that keep bills low.
- The entire development has CCTV and the services of an Estate Manager / Concierge.
This property is located in residential development that was completed in 2015 is within easy reach of local shops across the road a large branch of Sainsbury’s and Loon Fung supermarket. It is also conveniently close to excellent transport links, Alperton underground station is a 3 minute walk from the apartment where you can pick up the Piccadilly Line and be in Leicester Square in 35 minutes. There are numerous bus services that operate in the area. Routes 79, 83, 224, 245, 29 and 485 take you to local destinations such as Ruislip, Uxbridge, Central Middlesex Hospital, Ealing Broadway, Harrow and Hanger Lane gyratory system. The development also offers cycle storage - the canal has cyclist-friendly paths and it is possible to go all the way into central London by pedal power. Road users have very easy access to the A40 for central London and the M25 and A406 North Circular for Brent Cross and the M1.
The accommodation (max internal dims) is set out as follows: -
- Open plan lounge/kitchen and sleeping area (8.1m x 5.5m approx.),
- Bathroom/wc (2.2m x 2.0m approx.).
- Externally there is a private balcony accessed from the lounge/kitchen.