Bickleigh House (Ref: 1093)
A lovely two-bedroom third floor apartment in the lively Harringay is now available through Shared Ownership.
The home enjoys a spacious, open plan kitchen equipped with an integrated oven, dishwasher and fridge freezer perfect for preparing all the family meals. The tasteful living room offers abundant space and access to the balcony with far reaching views.
The two double bedrooms benefit from floor-to-ceiling double glazed windows for additional light and great views during the day. The modern bathroom with additional cabinets for extra storing space completes this fantastic home.
- Hard wearing carpets throughout
- Ceramic tiles in bathroom
- Integrated appliances (Oven, dishwasher and fridge freezer)
- Two spacious double bedrooms
Internal gross area: 60m².
Your new home is perfectly located in the heart of North London surrounded by a wide range shops and restaurants for every taste!
There are also a lot of independent retailers and a wide selection of schools and amenities.
Harringay’s excellent travel connections to Central London give you ease of access to all that this fantastic city has to offer.
There are no fewer than four tube or train station within a mile from this beautiful home to make your journeys in and out of London quick and easy.
- Manor House – O.7 m from the apartment, Piccadilly Line with journeys to Central London in under 20 minutes
- Stamford Hill Station - O.7 m from the apartment, Overground with journeys to Central London in 18 minutes
- Harringay Green Lanes - O.7 m from the apartment, Overground with journeys to Central London in 18 minutes
- Seven Sisters - O.7 m from the apartment, Victoria Line with journeys to Oxford Circus in under 16 minutes