Braunston House (1201)
This elegant and contemporary two-bedroom apartment situated on the 8th floor of a 10-storey development is now available for Shared Ownership.
Your new home is light and contemporary, a delightful place to be. The apartment benefits from a superior specification including a custom designed fitted kitchen with quality appliances and composite stone worktops. Boutique hotel style bathrooms are fitted with Villeroy & Boch sanitaryware.
The apartment has a balcony for enjoying far reaching views across London.
There is also ample cycle storage, a particularly useful feature as the canal has cyclist-friendly paths and it is possible to go all the way into central London by pedal power. For residents’ convenience, the entire development has CCTV and the services of an Estate Manager.
Local amenities and transport links include a large Sainsburys superstore within 3 minutes walk, as well has Alperton station (Piccadilly line - 3 mins walk) and Hanger Lane station (central line - 10 mins walk).
• Recessed ceiling downlighters to all rooms and hallway
• Mirror fronted wardrobe with shelf and hanging rail will be fitted to master bedroom
• Flooring provided throughout with quality carpet to bedroom and Amtico spacia wood flooring to living area and hallway
• Walls painted in Jasmine White vinyl matt and smooth ceilings painted white.
• Flush doors, skirtings and architraves painted Brilliant White
• Door furniture and ironmongery brushed chrome
• TV and telephone points to living area and hallway
• Video entry phone system*
• Terrestrial TV points to living space and bedroom
• Wiring for Sky Hotbird provided to living space and master bedroom**
• Telephone points in living room, hallway and bedroom
• Multi-point locking and spyhole to apartment entrance door
• Double glazed windows
• Smoke detector with battery back up
• External lighting to balcony
Alperton Station: 3 minutes walk
Hanger Lane Station: 3 minutes walk
Piccadilly line from Alperton station
Ealing Common: 6 minutes
Acton Town: 9 minutes
Hammersmith: 16 minutes
Piccadilly Circus: 33 minutes
Central line from Hanger Lane station:
Liverpool Street: 35 minutes