This one bedroom Shared Ownership contemporary apartment is located on the 7th floor of a beautiful new development in Alperton, 243 Ealing Road.
The moment you enter your light and airy apartment, you will be aware of its generous space and size.
The apartment benefits from a superior specification including a custom designed fitted kitchen with quality appliances and composite stone worktops and boutique hotel style bathrooms.
Alperton Piccadilly Line station is literally around the corner, or Hanger Lane on the Central line is a 10 minute walk away. Going west, it’s also a 34 minute** journey to Heathrow Airport when you’re heading off on holiday or business.
Travelling by road, only half a mile from Hanger Lane Gyratory and gives you access to the The North Circular and A40 to get to Central London or the other way to take you out of London.
Lounge/Kitchen (5.4m x 4.4m approx), Bathroom/WC (2.2m x 1.9m approx), Bedroom (3.4m x 3.4m approx).Total area approx 54m2
- Custom designed fitted kitchen with high gloss doors to cupboards
- Indesit touch control electric hob with composite stone upstand and stainless-steel splashback above
- Indesit integrated single oven and cooker hood
- Integrated fridge/freezer and dishwasher
- Recessed ceiling downlighters to all rooms and hallway
- Sliding mirror fronted wardrobe with shelves and hanging rail to master bedroom
- Flooring provided throughout with quality carpet to bedrooms and wood flooring to living area and hallway
- Terrestrial TV points to living space and bedroom
- Telephone points in living room, hallway and bedroom
- Double glazed windows
- Smoke detectors in each apartment with battery back up
- White Twyford bath, basin and wc with contemporary chrome fittings
- Large mirrored wall.
- Heated chrome towel rail.
- Ceramic floor tiling and full height tiling to walls
- Decent sized with a decking floor.
- Uninterrupted views into Central London
- External lighting to the balcony
- Individual letterboxes within entrance lobby
- Lift to all floors
- Bicycle storage for residents
- Heating supplied by combined heat and power (CHP) plant
- Plenty of communal green spaces
- Childrens play area
- The idyllic Grand Union Canal passes by the development and great for walks and biking.