Braunston House (Ref: 1036)
This two-bedroom contemporary apartment is located on the 6th floor of a beautiful new development, 243 Ealing Road, designed by award winning architects.
The moment you enter your light and airy apartment, you will be aware of its generous space and size.
The apartment benefits from a superior specification including a custom designed fitted kitchen with quality appliances and composite stone worktops. Boutique hotel style bathrooms are fitted with Villeroy & Boch sanitaryware.
Alperton Piccadilly Line station is literally just around the corner, so you can be at the tube station on the way into central London for work or play. Going west, it’s also a 34 minute** journey to Heathrow Airport when you’re heading off on holiday or business.
Sixth Floor: Bedroom (1) with En-suite Shower and WC. Bedroom (2), Reception/Kitchen. Hallway. Bathroom with WC
Externally: Balcony, communal gardens.
Floor Area: 82 sq. m. (GIA).
- Custom designed fitted kitchen with high gloss doors to cupboards
- Bosch touch control electric hob with composite stone upstand and stainless-steel splashback above
- Bosch integrated single oven and cooker hood
- Integrated fridge/freezer and dishwasher
- Recessed ceiling downlighters to all rooms and hallway
- Mirror fronted wardrobe with shelf and hanging rail will be fitted to master bedroom
- Flooring provided throughout with quality carpet to bedrooms and wood flooring to living area and hallway
- TV and telephone points to living areas and hallway
- Video entry phone system*
- Terrestrial TV points to living space and bedrooms
- Telephone points in living room, hallway and bedrooms
- Double glazed windows
- Smoke detectors in each apartment with battery back up
- External lighting to all balconies, terraces and patios
Bathroom and en-suite
- White Villeroy and Boch bath, basin and wc with contemporary chrome fittings
- Heated chrome towel rail
- Walnut veneer timber surround to mirror/vanity top with recessed downlighters
- Ceramic floor tiling and full height tiling to walls
- Individual letterboxes within entrance lobby
- Lift to all floors
- Bicycle storage for residents
- Heating supplied by combined heat and power (CHP) plant