Braunston House (Ref: 1176)
This contemporary one bedroom apartment is situated on the top floor of a 10 storey development overlooking the Grand Union Canal in Alperton, London.
Your new home will be light and contemporary, a delightful place to be. The Apartment benefits from a superior specification including a custom designed fitted kitchen with quality appliances and composite stone worktops. Boutique hotel style bathrooms are fitted with Villeroy & Boch sanitaryware.
The canalside setting brings tranquillity and nature close to home. The apartment has a balcony for enjoying this attractive setting and benefits from far reaching views across London.
There is also ample cycle storage, a particularly useful feature as the canal has cyclist-friendly paths and it is possible to go all the way into central London by pedal power. For residents’ convenience, the entire development has CCTV and the services of an Estate Manager.
- Recessed ceiling downlighters to all rooms and hallway
- Mirror fronted wardrobe with shelf and hanging rail will be fitted to master bedroom
- Flooring provided throughout with quality carpet to bedroom and Amtico spacia wood flooring to living area and hallway
- Walls painted in Jasmine White vinyl matt and smooth ceilings painted white.
- Flush doors, skirtings and architraves painted Brilliant White
- Door furniture and ironmongery brushed chrome
- TV and telephone points to living area and hallway
- Video entry phone system*
- Terrestrial TV points to living space and bedroom
- Wiring for Sky Hotbird provided to living space and master bedroom**
- Telephone points in living room, hallway and bedroom
- Multi-point locking and spyhole to apartment entrance door
- Double glazed windows
- Smoke detector with battery back up
- External lighting to balcony
- Thermally tinted windows across the entire balcony
- Fibre optic high speed broadband
Alperton is already a busy centre of local businesses and shops, which include a large branch of Sainsbury’s conveniently across the road from 243 Ealing Road.
Alperton is also the focus of major regeneration and has been identified by Brent Council as a growth area, offering much needed new homes for London. This means that exciting plans are underway to build on Alperton’s assets, in a regeneration zone that stretches from the high street to the Grand Union Canal and beyond.
The canal is at the heart of it all. Along its banks a new residential neighbourhood is set to evolve, with new bridges across it to connect local communities with new facilities that include shops, a doctor’s surgery, a library, a learning centre and places to work/socialise.
Good connections are essential for making the most of life in London and 243 Ealing Road gives you an excellent choice of ways to travel. In addition to the Piccadilly Line from Alperton station, numerous bus services serve the area. Routes 79, 83, 224, 245, 29 and 485 take you to local destinations such as Ruislip, Uxbridge, Central Middlesex Hospital, Ealing Broadway, Harrow and Hanger Lane gyratory system.
Alperton Station: 3 minutes walk
Hanger Lane Station: 10 minutes’ walk
Piccadilly line from Alperton station
Ealing Common: 6 minutes
Acton Town: 9 minutes
Hammersmith: 16 minutes
Piccadilly Circus: 33 minutes
Central line from Hanger Lane station:
Liverpool Street: 35 minutes