Bree Court Ref: 1280
A contemporary two-bedroom apartment with an allocated parking space in Colindale is now available for Shared Ownership.
Located on the 1st floor, the sophisticated design of this stunning apartment means light floods in and with a beautiful open-plan living area and spacious bedrooms you will love to spend time at home.
• Stylish white gloss fitted kitchen with Silestone worktop and upstand
• Stainless steel under-mounted 1 ½ bowl sink with chrome mixer tap
• AEG stainless steel integrated single oven with ceramic hob
• Integrated cooker hood
• Zanussi integrated fridge/freezer
• Zanussi integrated dishwasher
• AEG free standing washer/dryer (located in hallway cupboard)
• Contemporary white sanitaryware
• Thermostatic mixer with shower head
• Shower screen
• Bespoke mirrored bathroom cabinet with LED feature lighting
• Heated chrome towel rail
• High quality tiling to walls and floor
• Carpet to all bedrooms
• Fitted wardrobe (main bedroom only)
• Engineered oak wood flooring to kitchen, living/dining room and hallways
• Communal heating system
• uPVC double glazed windows
• 'EPC' rating 'B'
• Platform lift for disabled access
• Balcony with LED lighting
• Elegantly landscaped courtyards with LED feature lighting and water features
• Communal children’s play area
• Secure bicycle store SECURITY
• Key fob entry system
• 24 hour CCTV
• Heat recovery unit to save on energy
• Eco recycling bins
• Electric car charging points
• Built to Code for Sustainable Homes Level 3
• Next door to M&S food, Aldi and 24 hours Asda
In the vibrant Colindale neighborhood, you'll find a delightful mix of residential, commercial, and recreational spaces right at your fingertips. Step outside your door, and you'll discover convenient local amenities, including an Aldi and M&S, catering to your daily needs. For shoppers, Colindale Retail Park boasts an array of retail stores and supermarkets. Nature enthusiasts will appreciate the nearby parks and green spaces, perfect for relaxation, picnics, and outdoor activities. Fitness aficionados can maintain their active lifestyles at the Barnet Burnt Oak Leisure Centre, while gyms and fitness centers cater to diverse workout routines within the neighborhood.
Colindale benefits from excellent connectivity, with the Colindale Underground Station just a short walk away. This station, part of the Northern Line which offers seamless access to central London, taking you to Leicester Square in 26 minutes and Bank in 30 minutes. Additionally, the area is well-connected to the rest of the UK through a variety of motorway connections, all reachable within 30 minutes. Your new home in Colindale ensures not just convenience, but a vibrant and well-connected lifestyle at every turn.