Burney House (Ref: 1149)
A lovely three-bedroom apartment set on the first floor of a popular purpose-built development, perfect for families, is now available through Shared Ownership.
The development enjoys well maintained communal gardens and it is conveniently located in the heart of Streatham Hill, just a short walk from transport links and amenities. The home has been beautifully maintained and appointed by the current owner, offering generous accommodation with stylish interiors throughout. Features include a stunning fully fitted kitchen, a spacious living room that leads to a good size balcony, three bedrooms, modern bathroom with shower and bath and an additional self-contained WC, gas central heating, double glazing, wood effect flooring and ample inbuilt storage. The property also comes with one underground secure car parking space and communal secure bike storage.
- Fitted kitchen by Paula Rosa Manhattan
- Porcelain white gloss kitchen units with laminate worktops
- Stainless steel electric oven and hob with extractor hood
- Stainless steel splashback
- Integrated appliances including fridge/freezer, washer/dryer and dishwasher
- One and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit
- Chrome mixer taps
- Contemporary sanitary ware in white with chrome fittings
- Screen and shower over bath
- Ceramic wall and floor tiling
- Fitted wall mirror
- Fitted towel rail
- Additional self-contained W/C fitted with white sanitary ware
- All bedrooms have fitted neutral carpet
- Two spacious double bedrooms
- Third bedroom is currently being used as a study and music room
- Individual combi boiler
- Video door entry
- Mains operated smoke alarm
- Lifts to all floors
- Oak laminate flooring to hallway, kitchen and living room
- Bicycle storage located in secure basement car park
- Built to Code 4 for sustainable homes
- Built to Lifetime Homes guidelines
- Built in line with Secured by Design requirements outside area
- Landscaped communal area
The apartment is superbly located within a short walk of Streatham Hill station, as well as numerous regular bus routes, all providing excellent links into Central London and to the surrounding area. Streatham itself offers an array of shops, bars, restaurants, cafes and delicatessens, as well as supermarkets and leisure facilities including an Odeon cinema. Tooting Bec Common with its famous Lido is just a short distance away providing fantastic open space and recreation grounds. Brixton is also within a short distance with its myriad urban attractions including bars, restaurants, markets, clubs and leisure facilities.
Whatever your fitness levels or outdoor interests, Streatham has it covered! Bringing a touch of country living to the city, Streatham Common is a designated Local Nature Reserve, offering an abundance of woodland, grassland, and wild-flower meadows to explore. Alternative green space is plentiful in the area with, Tooting Bec Common, Clapham Common and Brockwell Park all in proximity offering a wide range of leisure and fitness facilities.