Burney House (Ref:1102)
A stunning two-bedroom first floor apartment in a purpose-built development in Streatham, an area rich in history, is now available through Shared Ownership. Set back from Streatham High Road, this exceptionally spacious apartment offers two large double bedrooms and a generous kitchen/living space. With a contemporary feel the apartment boasts modern living space in fantastic condition with all 21st century conveniences.
Accessed via a secure and easy-to-use video entry phone system, the apartment features a wood-effect laminate flooring in the entrance hall and living room and comfortable yet hardwearing carpets in the bedrooms. Flush veneered wood-effect internal doors are another high-end touch while good sized bedrooms give you all the space you need. In addition to this, large windows throughout let in plenty of natural light.
- Fitted kitchen by Paula Rosa Manhattan
- Designer Bert & May tiles behind sink.
- Porcelain white gloss kitchen units with laminate worktops
- Stainless steel electric oven and hob with extractor hood
- Integrated appliances including fridge/freezer, washer/dryer and dishwasher
- Under cabinet down lighters
- Contemporary sanitary ware in white with chrome fittings
- Screen and shower over bath
- Ceramic wall and floor tiling
- Fitted wall mirror
- Fitted towel rail
- Tiles to bathroom
- Individual combi boiler
- Video door entry
- Mains operated smoke alarm
- Lifts to all floors
- Oak laminate flooring to hallway, kitchen and living room
- Bicycle storage located in basement area
- Landscaped communal area
74 sq. m. (GIA).
Bringing a touch of country living to the city, Streatham Common is a designated Local Nature Reserve, offering an abundance of woodland, grassland and wild-flower meadows to explore. Alternative green space is plentiful in the area with, Tooting Bec Common, Clapham Common and Brockwell Park all in close proximity.