Carney Place, Brixton
A unique opportunity to purchase a fantastic two-bed apartment in the centre of Brixton, truly one of the most exciting and vibrant areas of London.
The first floor apartment enjoys spacious, airy rooms, a fully fitted contemporary kitchen with integrated appliances, wood effect laminate flooring in the living areas and abundant storage space. It also features double glazed windows with Juliet balconies in the lounge and the master bedroom, underfloor heating and fantastic water pressure in the shower.
This home is at the heart of one of the most desirable, purpose-built residential developments in Brixton. The gated community has the added benefit of having a daytime concierge, secure bike storage and a leafy courtyard with a sunny communal garden. It is, minutes from the Brixton Village Market, the Tube and Overground stations and Pop Brixton.
- Fully fitted contemporary white gloss units with black laminate worktop and upstand
- Integrated stainless-steel electric oven and ceramic hob
- Stainless steel extractor hood and splashback
- Integrated fridge/freezer and dishwasher
- Freestanding washer/dryer in hall cupboard
- Contemporary white sanitaryware with chrome mixer taps
- Thermostatic shower over bath with glass shower screen
- Chrome heated towel rail
- Shaver socket
- Wood effect laminate flooring to hall, living area and kitchen
- Carpeted Bedrooms
- Composite timber and aluminium double-glazed windows with white finish internally
- Daytime concierge (between 8am and 4pm Monday to Friday)
- Front door with doorbell, viewer and deadlocks
- Video entry system
- Mains operated smoke and heat detectors
- Communal heating and hot water system, with underfloor heating
Brixton has benefited from significant regeneration in recent years and has become more and more sought after – making it a great opportunity for anyone investing in their first home. The prime location, cool culture and easy transport links mean this area is destined to remain popular for years to come.
Whilst Brixton is a destination in itself, it is surrounded by some of the capital’s great areas such as Clapham, Wandsworth, Dulwich and Peckham with their open spaces, cafes and restaurants, Battersea with its park and river life, Tooting with its famous Lido and Chelsea with the King’s Road – spilling over with fashionable shopping. There’s cricket at the Oval and football at Stamford Bridge or Craven Cottage, all within an easy cycle ride.
The apartment is just down the road from the famous Electric Avenue. This was the first market in the country to be powered by electricity and the famous Brixton Market is there to this day.
Its stalls and shops are a short walk away and offer everything you need for your everyday shopping, including fresh meat, fish, vegetables and a fascinating array of foods from every corner of the world.