Carney Place (Ref: 1096)
A stunningly presented one bedroom flat is now available for Shared Ownership in the heart of Brixton. Arranged over the second floor of this desirable, purpose-built development, the property is in the heart of Brixton with easy access to its vibrant restaurants, bars and nightlife.
This lovely flat benefits from a large open plan kitchen reception room, and generously sized double bedroom. The property boasts a west facing private balcony, and there is ample storage space and an airing cupboard.
The apartment is a short walk from Brixton underground (0.3 miles) and mainline (0.2) stations. London Victoria is 9 minutes by tube or train, and Oxford Circus is just 13 minutes away on the underground, making it one of the easiest commutes in London.
- Fully fitted contemporary white gloss units with black laminate worktop and upstand
- Integrated stainless steel electric oven and ceramic hob
- Stainless steel extractor hood and splashback
- Integrated fridge/freezer and dishwasher
- Freestanding washer/dryer in hall cupboard
- Contemporary white sanitary-ware with chrome mixer taps
- Thermostatic shower over bath with glass shower screen
- Chrome heated towel rail
- Shaver socket
- Wood effect laminate flooring to hall, living area, bedroom and kitchen
- Composite timber and aluminium double-glazed windows with white finish internally
- Daytime concierge (between 8am and 8pm seven days a week)
- Front door with doorbell, viewer and deadlocks
- Video entry system
- Mains operated smoke and heat detectors
- Communal heating and hot water system, with underfloor heating in each apartment
Situated in the heart of zone 2, Brixton boasts an eclectic mix of cultural heritage, buzzing nightlife and modern amenities. The 02 Academy is one of London’s most popular music venues, whilst Electric Avenue, Pop Brixton and Brixton Village all offer a wide variety of independent shops, pop-up eateries and lively bars.
Learn about Brixton’s rich cultural history at the Black Cultural Archives, or tour the famous colourful murals painted over many of Brixton’s red brick buildings. Movie-lovers can enjoy a range of blockbuster and independent films at the Picturehouse cinema, which also hosts a number of other events including yoga sessions, live music and open-mic nights.
Keeping active is easy at Brixton’s Recreation Centre, which includes a fully equipped gym, 25m swimming pool and indoor climbing wall. If you’re in need of green space, the expansive Brockwell Park is only a 10-minute walk away and has one of London’s best lidos. The picturesque Herne Hill is also close by, and its Sunday farmer’s market is one of London’s favourites.