Carney Place (Ref: 1138)
A modern one-bedroom Shared Ownership apartment, just a short walk from Brixton underground (on the Victoria line) is now available for resale.
Your new home is at the heart of one of the most fashionable residential developments in an area known to be an exciting and vibrant part of London. You really are at the centre of everything the capital has to offer.
The double bedroom comes with plenty of space for storage and floor to ceiling glass windows that flood the west-facing apartment with sunlight. The spacious reception room is open plan with a large living area, ample space to dine, relax and entertain. Benefiting from a fabulous fully fitted kitchen with integrated appliances and a contemporary bathroom, this apartment has been built to the highest standards of contemporary design, convenience, and comfort. The west facing balcony is a sun-trap and a nice spot to enjoy a lunch or a dinner.
- One double bedroom
- Second floor
- Secure modern development
- West-facing private balcony
- Bright and airy throughout
- Fully fitted contemporary white gloss units with black laminate worktop and upstand
- Integrated stainless-steel electric oven and ceramic hob
- Stainless steel extractor hood and splashback
- Integrated fridge/freezer and dishwasher
- Freestanding washer/dryer in hall cupboard
- Storage room
- Communal heating and hot water system, with underfloor heating
- Mechanical ventilation system throughout
- Downlights to kitchen, bathroom
- Wood effect laminate flooring to hall, living area and kitchen
- Composite timber and aluminium double-glazed windows with white finish internally
- Wardrobe to bedroom
- Carpet to bedroom
- Concierge service (8am - 8pm, Monday to Sunday)
- Video entry system
- Gated courtyard
- Secure bicycle storage
- Moments from Brixton Village
Brixton has benefited from significant regeneration in recent years and has become more and more sought after – making it a great opportunity for anyone investing in their first home.
The prime location, cool culture and easy transport links mean this area is destined to remain popular for years to come.
You will have all the local amenities on the doorstep, however the apartment benefits from the quite and peace that the development can offer.
The apartment is a short walk from Brixton underground and overground stations. Whether you take a train, a bus, a bike or drive a car, you’re so close to everything that matters. The West End is just 3 miles away and the City is only a little further. Blackfriars is under 10 minutes by tube, making it one of the easiest commutes in London. Victoria is even closer. Thinking further afield the rest of London is easy to reach too. King’s Cross and Euston with their links to the national rail network are under 20 minutes away. There’s the South Circular with its handy road connections and a wide range of buses that will whisk you to all parts of London and beyond.