Contemporary two-bedroom apartment, on the 2nd floor of a modern purpose-built residential development, is now available in Dollis Hill.
Less than 20 minutes from Dollis Hill Tube Station to Bond Street, the apartment is ideal for those that want the excitement of Central London with acres of Gladstone Park’s open green space to enjoy on their doorstep.
The apartment is thoughtfully designed with a range of finishing touches including an elegant kitchen with integrated appliances and stainless-steel electric oven and hob with extractor hood, laminate flooring in the living area, en-suite to master bedroom and contemporary sanitary ware in the bathroom.
The apartments also benefits from a balcony and an allocated parking space.
- Fitted kitchens by Symphony
- Stainless steel electric oven and hob with extractor hood
- Integrated appliances including fridge/ freezer, washer/dryer and dishwasher
- Fitted wardrobe in master bedroom
Bathroom & Ensuite
- Contemporary sanitary ware in white with chrome fittings
- Screen and shower over bath
- Ceramic wall and floor tiling
- Fitted wall mirror
- Heated chrome towel rail
- Down lighters
- Individual combi boiler
- Oak veneered internal doors
- Ironmongery – satin chrome finish
- Video security entry system
- Mains operated smoke alarm
- Lifts to all floors above ground
- Fitted carpets to bedrooms
- Oak laminate plank flooring to hallway and lounge
- Laminated flooring in kitchen & tiles in bathroom
- One allocated parking space per apartment
- Communal gardens
The development represents the very best of modern living, combined with the renaissance of a secret part of North London that has remained largely undiscovered. From its prominent position at the summit of Dollis Hill, the development commands fabulous views of London, providing those that live and visit there with that exclusive ‘on top of the world’ feeling.
Less than 20 minutes from Dollis Hill Tube Station to Bond Street, it is ideal for those that want the excitement of Central London with acres of Gladstone Park’s open green space to enjoy on their doorstep. The distinctive silhouette of the development has been wrapped in a combination of complementary exterior finishes that are not only stylish but have been selected to fit unobtrusively within the grounds, with careful consideration towards the proximity of historic Chartwell Court.
The area’s amenities are extensive and wide ranging, from the locally run Stables Community Art Gallery set within the northern perimeter of Gladstone Park (the last vestige of Dollis Hill House), to the renowned Brent Cross shopping centre (6 minutes* by car and 13 minutes* by bus). Neighbouring centres include vibrant Willesden Green and slightly further to the east, Hampstead Heath. To the north lies Hendon with its world-famous RAF Museum. Perfectly placed for commuting both near and far, the development has major trunk roads and the M1 within easy striking distance. Luton Airport is also readily accessible and is just over 30 minutes* away by car.