Code Court (Ref: 1053)
Nestled nicely at the summit of Dollis Hill by Gladstone Park, a secret part of North London that has remained largely undiscovered, this modern two-bedroom two-bathroom first floor apartment is now available for Shared Ownership. Don’t miss out!
The apartment has a superior specification including a fitted kitchen, contemporary sanitary ware in the bathroom, an en-suite to the master, an individual combi boiler and oak laminate plank flooring.
Additional benefits include a spacious balcony with breath-taking views, an underground parking space, landscaped communal gardens and easy access to public transport. The apartment is located on the quieter side of the building, West-facing with tree-top views from every room.
- Fitted kitchen by Symphony
- Stainless steel electric oven and hob with extractor hood
- Integrated appliances including fridge/freezer, washer and dishwasher
- One and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit
- LED Spotlights
Bedrooms and hallway
- Fitted wardrobe in master bedroom
- Fitted cupboard in the hallway
Bathroom and En-suite
- Contemporary sanitary ware in white with chrome fittings
- Screen and shower over bath in main bathroom
- Ceramic wall and floor tiling
- Fitted wall mirror
- Heated chrome towel rail
- LED Spotlights
- Video security entry system
- Mains operated smoke alarm
- Carbon Monoxide Alarm
- Balcony is the largest size of the two options for the building
- Oak laminate plank flooring throughout the apartment, newly installed only 3 years ago
- Lift and stairwell access to the floor
- Secure bicycle racks
- PV panels
- Low flush toilets
- Recycling bins
The residential development is less than 15 minutes by tube from Dollis Hill Tube Station to Baker Street, ideal for those that want the excitement of Central London but with acres of Gladstone Park’s open green space to enjoy on their doorstep. The distinctive silhouette of the development has been wrapped in a combination of complementary exterior finishes that are not only stylish but have been selected to fit unobtrusively within the grounds, with careful consideration towards the proximity of historic Chartwell Court. The development also has a friendly security guard stationed in the office-suite daily.
The area’s amenities are extensive and wide ranging, from the café at the top of Gladstone Park and local shops by Dollis Hill station, to the renowned Brent Cross shopping centre (6 minutes* by car and 13 minutes* by bus). Neighbouring centres include vibrant Willesden Green, Kilburn, West Hampstead and Golders Green. To the North lies Hendon with its world-famous RAF Museum. Perfectly placed for commuting both near and far. The Edgware Road and the M1 are within easy striking distance for those using cars or taxi’s. London Airports are also readily accessible, either by car of various public transport options at any time of day. Nearby supermarkets include Waitrose, Tesco, Sainsbury’s, Co-op and Lidl.
The property is a two-bedroom, first floor flat within a modern purpose-built residential development Dollis Hill, North-West London that falls under the London Borough of Brent.