Cosgrove House, Wembley
A superb three-bedroom Shared Ownership is now available in this landmark development overlooking the Grand Union Canal in Alperton. A perfect family friendly apartment, with a fabulous wrap around private roof terrace.
The open plan kitchen, living, dining area is filled with an abundance of wonderful light, due to all the windows and glass doors situated around the space. From the living area, you benefit from having a utility room, a wonderful extra space for storage and to do your laundry as the washing machine is in there. The apartment has three generous sized bedrooms and a good size bathroom as well as an en-suite shower room.
The apartment was built approximately six years ago. Stairs and two lifts give access to this spacious apartment is located on the ninth floor of a ten-storey building.
The approx. overall size is 118m2.
- The apartment has been designed by award winning architects.
- Custom designed fitted kitchen with high gloss cupboards and composite stone worktops.
- Integrated appliances fridge/freezer, double oven, washer/dryer and dishwasher.
- Amtico spacia wood flooring to living areas.
- Boutique hotel style bathrooms are fitted with Villeroy & Boch sanitaryware, with a full-length mirror and heated towel rail.
- Underfloor heating - the home is energy efficient and sustainable, with a range of eco-friendly features that keep bills low.
- The entire development has CCTV and the services of an Estate Manager / Concierge.
- Cycle store
This property is in a residential development that was completed in 2015 it is within easy reach of local shops; across the road from a large branch of Sainsbury’s and Loon Fung supermarket. It is close to local schools and recreation grounds and parks.
It is also conveniently close to excellent transport links; Alperton underground station is a 3-minute walk from the apartment where you can pick up the Piccadilly Line and be in Leicester Square in 35 minutes. Hanger Lane Station (Central Line) is a 12-minute walk and Wembley Central (Bakerloo Line, Overground and main line trains) is a 22-minute walk.
There are numerous bus services that operate in the area. Routes 79, 83, 224, 245, 29 and 485 take you to local destinations such as Ruislip, Uxbridge, Central Middlesex Hospital, Ealing Broadway, Harrow and Hanger Lane gyratory system. The development also offers cycle storage - the canal has cyclist-friendly paths and it is possible to go all the way into central London by pedal power. Road users have very easy access to the A40 for central London and the M25 and A406 North Circular for Brent Cross and the M1.