Cosgrove House (Ref 1169)
A fantastic opportunity to purchase a one bedroom second floor apartment in the heart of West London has arisen. This elegant home in Alperton, is equipped with everything modern life calls for.
Custom designed kitchen with integrated appliances, wood flooring throughout the apartment, a spacious balcony with beautiful views are only a few of the features that make this home a brilliant choice.
- Custom designed fitted kitchen with high gloss doors to cupboards
- Bosch touch control electric hob with composite stone upstand and stainless-steel splashback above
- Bosch integrated single oven and cooker hood
- Integrated fridge/freezer and dishwasher
- Mirror fronted wardrobe with shelf and hanging rail fitted to the bedroom
- Quality wood flooring throughout the apartment
- TV and telephone points to living areas and hallway
- Video entry phone system*
- Double glazed windows
- External lighting to the balcony
- White Villeroy and Boch bath, basin and wc with contemporary chrome fittings
- Heated chrome towel rail
- Walnut veneer timber surround to mirror/vanity top with recessed downlighters
- Ceramic floor tiling and full height tiling to walls
- Individual letterboxes within entrance lobby
- Lift to all floors
- Bicycle storage for residents
- Heating supplied by combined heat and power (CHP) plant
Alperton is already a busy centre of local businesses and shops, which include a large branch of Sainsbury’s conveniently across the road from 243 Ealing Road.
However, Alperton is also the focus of major regeneration and has been identified by Brent Council as a growth area, offering much needed new homes for London.
The canal is at the heart of it all. Along its banks a new residential neighbourhood is evolving, with new bridges across it to connect local communities with new facilities that include shops, a doctor’s surgery, a library, a learning centre and places to work/socialise.
Alperton Piccadilly Line station is literally just around the corner, so you can be at the tube station on the way into central London for work or play. Going west, it’s also a 34 minute** journey to Heathrow Airport when you’re heading off on holiday or business.