Cosgrove House (Ref:1025)
This two bedroom contemporary apartment is located on the 7th floor of a beautiful new development, 243 Ealing Road, designed by award winning architects.
The moment you enter your light and airy apartment, you will be aware of its generous space and size.
The apartment benefits from a superior specification including underfloor heating, custom designed open plan fitted kitchen with quality appliances and composite stone worktops. Boutique hotel style bathroom is also fitted with Villeroy & Boch sanitaryware.
Alperton Piccadilly Line station is literally just around the corner, so you can be at the tube station on the way into central London for work or play. Going west, it’s also a 34 minute journey to Heathrow Airport when you’re heading off on holiday or business. Despite the great location the apartment also benefits of one allocated underground parking space.
Total size: 80 sq. m. (GIA).
- Custom designed fitted kitchen with high gloss doors to cupboards
- Composite stone worktop with matching upstand
- Bosch touch control electric hob with composite stone upstand and stainless steel splashback above
- Bosch integrated single oven
- Bosch cooker hood
- Integrated fridge/freezer
- Integrated dishwasher
- Underfloor heating to all rooms
- Mirror fronted wardrobe with shelf and hanging rail will be fitted to master bedroom
- Flooring provided throughout with quality carpet to bedrooms and wood flooring to living area and hallway
- Multi-point locking and spyhole to apartment entrance doors
- Double glazed windows
- External lighting to the balcony
BATHROOM AND ENSUITE
- White bath, basin and wc with contemporary chrome fittings
- Heated chrome towel rail
- Walnut veneer timber surround to mirror/vanity top with recessed downlighters
- Ceramic floor tiling and full height tiling to walls
- Interior designed entrance hall with feature wall and floor tiles
- Individual letterboxes within entrance lobby
- Lift to all floors
- Bicycle storage for residents
- Heating supplied by combined heat and power (CHP) plant