Cosgrove House (Ref:1115)
A modern one bedroom first floor shared Ownership apartment has become available in a key location in Alperton. Alperton underground station with Piccadilly line is a 3-minute walk from the apartment and Hanger lane station with Central line just under 14 minutes away, with journeys to Central London in under 25 minutes.
The apartment features a fantastic open plan contemporary kitchen with white gloss fitted units and integrated appliances. The spacious living room benefits from Amtico flooring with underfloor heating and it opens to a good size balcony with nice views of the garden and canal. The floor to ceiling double glazed windows in the bedroom offer ample light, while the hard-wearing carpet in the bedroom adds warmth to the space and makes it feel extra cosy.
- Custom designed fitted kitchen with high gloss cupboards and composite stone worktops.
- Integrated appliances include fridge/freezer, oven, washer/dryer and dishwasher.
- Amtico spacia wood flooring to living areas.
- Boutique hotel style bathroom with a full-length mirror and heated towel rail.
- Underfloor heating - the home is energy efficient and sustainable, with a range of eco-friendly features that keep bills low.
- The entire development has CCTV and the services of an Estate Manager / Concierge.
- Cycle store
This property is located in residential development that was completed in 2015 is within easy reach of local shops across the road a large branch of Sainsbury’s and Loon Fung supermarket.
It is also conveniently close to excellent transport links, Alperton underground station is a 3 minute walk from the apartment where you can pick up the Piccadilly Line and be in Leicester Square in 35 minutes. There are numerous bus services that operate in the area. Routes 79, 83, 224, 245, 29 and 485 take you to local destinations such as Ruislip, Uxbridge, Central Middlesex Hospital, Ealing Broadway, Harrow and Hanger Lane gyratory system. The development also offers cycle storage - the canal has cyclist-friendly paths and it is possible to go all the way into central London by pedal power. Road users have very easy access to the A40 for central London and the M25 and A406 North Circular for Brent Cross and the M1.