Crouch Gardens (Ref 1081)
A charming two-bedroom apartment in a truly enviable location in Hertfordshire’s smallest market town of Buntingford is now available through Shared Ownership. This home is intelligently designed to make the maximum use of the available space offering ample storage throughout. Additionally, the apartment features an en-suite to the master bedroom; and benefits of an allocated off-street parking space.
- Fully fitted contemporary cupboard units
- 5 bowl sink with mixer tap
- Built-in stainless-steel electric oven and electric hob
- Extractor hood
- Integrated appliances: fridge/freezer and dishwasher
- Freestanding washer/dryer
- Chrome electrical sockets above worktop
Bathroom & Ensuite
- Contemporary white sanitaryware
- Grohe thermostatic bath shower mixer in en-suite and bath shower mixer in family bathroom
- Ceramic wall tiling throughout
- Chrome heated towel rail
- Entry phone system
- UPVC double glazed windows
- Ceramic floor tiling to kitchen, bathroom and en-suite
- Carpet to hall, lounge and bedrooms
- Allocated off-street parking
Heating and electrical
- Energy efficient gas boiler and wet radiator system
Area: 67.1m² (722.2 sq ft)
The apartment is located approx. 0.5 miles from the town’s pretty streets, which are lined with a wide range of established independent shops. Pop to the High Street for your morning loaf, enjoy a cappuccino and a chat in the local cafés, pick up some local cuts of meat, or enjoy an evening out at one of the local restaurants, bar and pubs. Everything is here for your convenience in this lovely town centre. You’re sure to fall in love with Buntingford’s old-fashioned charm.
This picturesque setting allows you to enjoy the best of both worlds. There are many ways to enjoy the great outdoors too, with plenty of open countryside which is easily accessed by footpaths and bridleways. However you can also enjoy the benefits of the excellent rail links and road networks. Between London and Cambridge, Royston is just a short drive away and offers direct trains to London Liverpool Street in 39 minutes while nearby Ware also offers direct trains to London Liverpool Street in just 47 minutes.
As well as a lively town; there is a playground just shy of 2 minutes walk (150 feet) away, a picturesque park within 10 minutes walk and a choice of local schools and a nursery are within walking distance.
While the idyllic location harks back to a simpler time, the apartment is well and truly 21st century design, build and finish. This impeccable, well presented apartment is well worth a visit.
- Millfield First and Nursery School 0.5 miles
- Layston Church of England First School 0.7 miles
- Royston train station is approx. 9.3 miles via the A10 and offers trains to London Kings Cross station in under 40 minutes.
- Great place for walking and rambling.
Buntingford is just 34 miles north of London via the A10, and 22 miles from Cambridge. Most of the county’s major towns are also easily accessible: Stevenage
and Bishop’s Stortford are 11 miles away whilst the county town of Hertford is 13 miles away. The A10 is just ¼ mile from the apartment, offering swift access to the M25 (20 miles away) and the rest of the motorway network. Fast train routes into the capital can be accessed from Stevenage – 40 minutes into London Kings Cross – and from Bishop’s Stortford – 50 minutes into Liverpool Street. Stansted Airport is just 17 miles east of Buntingford, offering a wide variety of international flight destinations.