Electric House (Ref: 1146)
A contemporary two-bed, second floor shared ownership apartment set within an iconic building in the heart of vibrant Willesden Green.
Located on the second floor of this fantastic purpose build development, the bright and spacious home features laminate flooring in the living areas and he hallway, a fitted wardrobe in bedroom one and a modern fully fitted kitchen with integrated appliances. The home also benefits from a good size balcony with lovely views!
- Fitted carpets to bedrooms
- Laminate wood flooring to hallway, kitchen, living/dining room
- Fitted wardrobe in master bedroom
- Bicycle store
- Contemporary Symphony cashmere grey kitchen
- Dark ash worktop and upstand
- Under cupboard lighting
- Integrated oven and ceramic hob with extractor
- Integrated appliances including fridge/freezer, washer/dryer and dishwasher
- Contemporary white sanitary ware with chrome fittings
- Screen and shower over bath
- Ceramic wall and floor tiling
- Fitted wall mirror
- Heated chrome towel rail
- Vaillant Echotec boiler
It’s the perfect location; the centre of London can be reached in under half an hour, but the area doesn’t lack in greenery, with many parks to explore for those who want to escape the hubbub of life in the capital.
Willesden Green is snugly nestled between super-smart Brondesbury Park to the south, West Hampstead to the east and Dollis Hill to the north. With its many tree-lined mid- Victorian streets, it has a distinctive village feel, and yet – located in Zone 2 – it is in the heart of London.
- Jubilee Line tube station at Willesden Green (4 minutes walk)
- Overground Station at Brondesbury Park (16 minutes walk)
Around Willesden Green there are several local gyms, leisure centres and beautiful parks including Roundwood and Gladstone with cafés, tennis courts, athletics facilities and even a summer theatre within strolling distance.