Faber Green - one bedroom apartments Plot 40
Welcome to Northolt's newest neighbourhood! Faber Green brings a new dimension to Northolt. Let it bring a new dimension to your life too. At Faber Green, Shared Ownership through Network Homes means it’s easier than ever to get the keys to the place that’s waiting for you to make it home.
Phase 2 is now ready to move in! Offering a limited selection of one bedroom Shared Ownership apartments. Each home has a bright, modern interior, private outside space, modern interiors and landscaped grounds, designed with the aim of building a community, not just somewhere to live. All homes are pet friendly subject to approval.
To support you, we are offering £500 contribution on legal fees and £500 towards an independent financial advisor (subject to approval).
Offering a variety of homes to suit all your needs, all of the apartments at Faber Green are available through Shared Ownership. Designed with the aim of building a community, not just somewhere to live. Surrounded by Ealing’s vibrant and evolving neighbourhoods, with easy access to open green spaces and great connections to central London and beyond. Local schools and shops nearby.
Several bus routes pass close by Faber Green, and a short walk away there’s Northolt Tube station (0.5 miles) with direct links to central London on the Central Line – you can be in Notting Hill in 20 minutes and Oxford Circus in half an hour. Head a little further and you can jump on the mainline from Northolt Park (0.7 miles) which takes you into Marylebone in 20 minutes. Benefit from a home with selected parking to some homes and head off by road to easily join the A40, M4 and M25.
Offering a variety of homes to suit all your needs, all of the apartments at Faber Green are available through Shared Ownership. Each home comes with private outside spaces, bright and modern interiors as well as access to communal grounds.
- Homes at Faber Green are all about soft tones, clean finishes and good quality fixtures and fittings. Contemporary and light, rooms are left neutral for you to put your own stamp on things and create that dream scheme. Walls and woodwork throughout are finished in shades of fresh white, setting off dark-grey washed oak flooring in hallways and living/dining areas, with mid-grey wool mix carpeting in bedrooms.
- Kitchens units are sleek and platinum-grey with darker, carbon-steel effect worktops contrasting with stone-effect porcelain Madagascar floor tiles. Stainless-steel sinks feature chic Hansgrohe mixer taps.
- Fully integrated Zanussi appliances include a fan oven, ceramic touch-control hob, a tall fridge-freezer and a dishwasher, as well as a washer-dryer – everything you need to move straight in.
- Main bedrooms feature built-in wardrobes with sliding doors to maximise storage space.
- Through to bath and shower rooms (depending on the apartment size), you’ll find soothing spaces well-equipped with stone effect porcelain tiles on walls and floors, gloss-white enamel baths, basins and WCs.