A modern one bedroom third floor resale apartment in Southall is now available for Shared Ownership. The apartment features a modern fully fitted kitchen with integrated appliances and wood laminate flooring to the kitchen and the living room as well as an allocated parking space.
The home provides a comfortable and private haven located in an area which blends tradition and value with modern living. The development is just half a mile away from Southall Rail Station and is also within walking distance of parks, shops, markets, and an assortment of eateries.
Floor Area: 57 sq. m. (GIA).
- Reception: 4.87 x 4.64m
- Kitchen: 1.99 x 3.59m
- Bedroom: 4.55 x 3.40m
- UPVC double glazed windows
- Wood laminate flooring to kitchen, living room, dining area
- Wool twist carpet to hall and bedroom
- Store room with washing machine
- Contemporary fully fitted kitchen
- Laminate worktop and upstand
- Integrated appliances
- Contemporary white sanitary ware with chrome mixer taps
- Large mirror
- Chrome heated towel rail
- Shaver socket
Heating & Electrical
- Gas central heating and hot water system, with individual radiators
- Downlights to kitchen
- Pendant lighting to living room, hall and bedroom
- TV point to living room and the bedroom
- Carpet to corridors and stairs
- Lifts to all floors
- Secure cycle store
Take full advantage of leisure and wellbeing activities in Southall with a visit to Featherstone Sports Centre which offers dance classes, yoga, general fitness and saunas. Southall Manor House has recently had restorations to its pool, gardens and children’s play area and expects further investment in coming years as part of a scheme to restore London parks.
Busy markets and shopping centres are within walking distance, and public transport makes Central London accessible within forty minutes. Heathrow Airport may also be reached in just sixteen minutes via public transport from Southall Station.
Trains from Paddington to Southall run through the night so a fun-filled evening in West London need not be cut short. There are plenty of bars and clubs to choose from along The Broadway. Beck Theatre also has an exciting calendar of local, national and international shows all year round.