Featherstone Court (Ref: 1283)
A beautiful, large and well-presented one bedroom resale apartment, within walking distance of Southall station is now available through Shared Ownership. Situated on the first floor, this home is a bright and spacious one-bedroom apartment, in excellent condition and located within a secure gated residential development.
It comprises of a spacious kitchen/living area, and is decorated in neutral tones throughout, it has been finished to a high specification. The apartment benefits of a contemporary open plan fully fitted kitchen with integrated fridge/freezer, cooker and wood laminate flooring throughout the kitchen, living /dining area. The beautiful living area extends out to a south-facing private balcony where you can unwind on sunnier days. Furthermore, the apartment has the added convenience of a secured parking space for your vehicle.
• UPVC double glazed windows
• Secure phone entry system
• Wood laminate flooring to kitchen, living room, dining area
• Wool twist carpet to hall and bedroom
• Storeroom with washing machine
• The approximate gross internal floor area of the property is 60.4m².
• EPC rating B
• Communal sky dish and hyper optic broadband also onsite with speeds up to 1GB per second is possible due to fibre. (Subscription fees would apply)
• Contemporary fully fitted kitchen
• Laminate worktop and upstand
• Brand new Bosch oven and hob
• Dishwasher (which could be purchased additionally)
• Washing machine (which could be purchased additionally)
• Contemporary white bathroom with chrome mixer taps
• Large mirror
• Shaver socket
Heating & Electrical
• Gas central heating and hot water system, with individual radiators
• Downlights to kitchen
• Pendant lighting to living room, hall and bedroom
• TV point to living room and the bedroom
• Carpet to corridors and stairs
• Lifts to all floors
• Secure cycle store
• Gated development
• Unallocated parking space
Take full advantage of leisure and wellbeing activities in Southall with a visit to Featherstone Sports Centre which offers dance classes, yoga, general fitness and saunas. Southall is home to several temples, mosques, and gurdwaras, reflecting the diverse religious and cultural heritage of its residents. The area boasts a bustling high street with an array of shops catering to various tastes. You can find traditional South Asian clothing, jewellery, spices, and much more.
Busy markets and shopping centres are within walking distance, and public transport makes Central London accessible within forty minutes. Heathrow Airport can also be reached in just sixteen minutes via public transport from Southall Station, which is just an 8 minute walk from the apartment.
Trains from Paddington to Southall run, so a fun-filled evening in West London need not be cut short. The Elizabeth line is just a 7-minute walk from the apartment, providing easy access to Bond Street station in 25 minutes and Liverpool Street in 35 minutes. The nearby M4 motorway offers convenient road access, and there are numerous bus routes, making it easy to get around the area and beyond.
There are plenty of bars and clubs to choose from along The Broadway. Beck Theatre also has an exciting calendar of local, national and international shows all year.