Featherstone Court (Ref:1099)
A beautiful one bedroom, first floor apartment within a four-storey purpose build block in lively Southall is now available through Shared Ownership. It comprises of a spacious kitchen/living area, a bathroom and the bedroom. It is decorated in neutral tones throughout and has been finished to a high specification. The apartment benefits of a contemporary open plan, fully fitted kitchen with integrated fridge/freezer, washing machine and cooker and wood laminate flooring kitchen, living room, dining area
- UPVC double glazed windows
- Wood laminate flooring to kitchen, living room, dining area
- Wool twist carpet to hall and bedroom
- Hyperoptic fibre is installed
- Communal sky dish
- Contemporary fully fitted kitchen
- Laminate worktop and upstand
- Integrated appliances include a fridge freezer, a cooker & a washing machine
- Contemporary white sanitary ware with chrome mixer taps
- Large mirror
- Shaver socket
Heating & Electrical
- Gas central heating and hot water system, with individual radiators
- Downlights to kitchen
- Pendant lighting to living room, hall and bedroom
- TV point to living room and the bedroom
- Lifts to all floors
- Secure cycle store
Take full advantage of leisure and wellbeing activities in Southall with a visit to Featherstone Sports Centre which offers dance classes, yoga, general fitness and saunas.
Busy markets and shopping centres are within walking distance, and public transport makes Central London accessible within forty minutes. Heathrow Airport may also be reached in just sixteen minutes via public transport from Southall Station, which is just an 8 minute walk from the apartment.
Trains from Paddington to Southall run through the night so a fun-filled evening in West London need not be cut short. There are plenty of bars and clubs to choose from along The Broadway. Beck Theatre also has an exciting calendar of local, national and international shows all year.