Garden Road (Ref: 1101)
If you are looking to start your home ownership journey in Richmond, one of London’s more sought-after places to live, then this stylish one-bedroom apartment is your chance! This fantastic home is located on the second floor of a purpose built, environmentally friendly development.
- Contemporary white gloss kitchen units
- Stainless steel single bowl sink with mixer tap
- Stainless steel splashback to hob
- Stainless steel single oven, ceramic hob and chimney extractor hood
- Integrated fridge / freezer, dishwasher and washing machine
- Thermostatic chrome bath shower mixer
- Glass shower screen to bath
- Large format wall and floor tiling
- Chrome heated towel rail
- Shaver socket
- Wheelchair accessible lift
- Carpet to corridors and stairs
- Secure letterboxes outside
- Video entry system
Heating and electrical
- Balanced whole house heat recovery ventilation with integral heat pump for space heating and domestic hot water production
- Smoke detectors
- Wool twist carpet to bedrooms
- Oak strip effect laminate flooring to kitchen, living room and hallway
Richmond upon Thames is a very desirable place to live, with an enviable amount of green space and river frontage. The beautiful Richmond Park is a picturesque fifteen-minute walk away via East Sheen Common.
Richmond’s high street is home to boutique shops, numerous restaurants, serving a wide selection of cuisines, quaint pubs and bars in addition to a well-regarded theatre and cinema. Neighbouring Kew, less than a mile from Richmond Gardens, also offers an excellent range of places to eat, drink and shop as well as the renowned Royal Botanical Gardens.
Closer to home, there’s a large Sainsbury’s on your doorstep, as well as boutiques, delis and other small shops in Sheen, along Upper Richmond Road.
North Sheen station is just a seven-minute walk away, where direct trains to London Waterloo take 25 minutes. Richmond station, which is a fifteen-minute walk or two-minute train journey in the other direction, is served by the London Underground District line into central London as well as the Overground, which loops across north London via Hampstead to Stratford. Frequent bus services along Lower Richmond Road also take you into Richmond, while Heathrow Airport is 7.3 miles by car.