Gatefold Building, Hayes (Ref:1108)
A fabulous, smart and modern two-bedroom Shared Ownership apartment which has thoughtfully designed and beautifully finished to offer you the perfect living environment.
Located in Hayes, within the contemporary development of the stylish Gatefold Building at the east end of the wider The Old Vinyl Factory development, which was formerly the headquarters of record company EMI. Minutes from the town centre and connections to Central London.
This high specification ground floor apartment benefits from a fully fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, generous, light filled spaces and a private terrace, all set within beautiful communal landscaped grounds. Plus, the bonus of a car parking space.
- Stylish driftwood Paula Rosa Manhattan fitted kitchen with integrated appliances.
- Contemporary Roca white sanitary ware with heated towel rail, mirror over basin and ceramic wall and floor tiling
- Fitted mirrored wardrobe to master bedroom and carpets to all bedrooms.
- En-suite shower room to master bedroom.
- Exquisite finishing touches including flat panel-type radiators fitted with thermostatic valves, old oak grey laminate flooring to kitchen/living room/dining area and hallway. Plus generous storage cupboards.
- Allocated car parking.
- Communal rooftop gardens, including children’s play area.
You will find plenty of independent and high street shops in the town centre, with the Hayes Bridge and Lombardy Retail Parks a short drive away. There is also the intu shopping centre in nearby Uxbridge. Hayes boasts a plethora of eateries, including classic Indian cuisine at the family-restaurant; for live entertainment, make your way to the popular Beck Theatre.
Within walking distance is Botwell Green Sports and Leisure Centre which features a gym, fitness classes and swimming pool. Asda and Tesco superstores are both a stroll away, while further local amenities include a medical centre, dental practice, pharmacies, banks and a post office.
Ryder Court could not be better placed for transport links. Hayes and Harlington Railway Station is just 650m from the development, with services to London Paddington taking 19 minutes. When the new Crossrail services begins up to ten services an hour in each direction will serve Hayes and Harlington railway station, allowing passengers to travel right through central London without having to change trains. The journey time to Tottenham Court Road will take 22 minutes, and travelling to Canary Wharf will be substantially quicker, taking just 25 minutes, compared to current travel times of 54 minutes.
Your new home is also only 7 minutes to the M4 and 12 minutes to the M25. With these excellent road connections making travel readily accessible. Heathrow Airport is a five-minute journey by rail giving easy access to travel abroad.