Gatefold Building, Hayes (Ref:1118)
A fantastic two-bedroom Shared Ownership apartment within a contemporary development in Hayes is now available. The ground floor apartment is only minutes away from the town centre and connections to central London.
This well equipped for the 21st Century apartment benefits from a stylish modern bathroom, a fully fitted contemporary kitchen with integrated appliances, generous, light filled spaces and a private terrace, all set within beautiful communal landscaped grounds. Plus, the bonus of a car parking space.
- Integrated appliances
- Stylish driftwood Paula Rosa Manhattan fitted kitchen
- 1.5 bowl stainless steel sink and drainer
- Vado Sky mono chrome sink mixer
- Contemporary Roca white bathroom suite
- Vado Celsius thermostatic bath shower mixer
- Chrome heated towel rail
- Fitted mirrored wardrobes to all bedrooms
- Evolution Saxony warm sand carpets
- Flat panel-type radiators fitted with thermostatic valves
- Combined heat and power (CHP)
- Provision for Freeview, Sky+, DAB and broadband
- TV and telephone points in living room and master bedroom
- Fibre optic provided by Hyperoptic
- Allocated Parking
- Old oak grey laminate flooring to kitchen/living room/dining area and hallway
You will find plenty of independent and high street shops in the town centre, with the Hayes Bridge and Lombardy Retail Parks a short drive away. There is also the intu shopping centre in nearby Uxbridge. Hayes boasts a plethora of eateries, including classic Indian cuisine at the family-restaurant; for live entertainment, make your way to the popular Beck Theatre.
Within walking distance is Botwell Green Sports and Leisure Centre which features a gym, fitness classes and swimming pool. Asda and Tesco superstores are both a stroll away, while
further local amenities include a medical centre, dental practice, pharmacies, banks and a post office.
could not be better placed for transport links. Hayes and
Harlington Railway Station is just 650m from the development, with services to London Paddington taking 19 minutes. When the new Crossrail services begins up to ten services an hour in each direction will serve Hayes and Harlington railway station, allowing passengers to travel right through central London without having to change trains. The journey time to Tottenham Court Road will take 22 minutes, and travelling to Canary Wharf will be substantially quicker, taking just 25 minutes, compared to current travel times of 54 minutes.
Your new home is also only 7 minutes to the M4 and 12 minutes to the M25. With these excellent road connections making travel readily accessible. Heathrow Airport is a five-minute journey by rail giving easy access to travel abroad.