Hagger Close (Ref: 1100)
A modern two-bedroom end of terrace house perfectly located in the tranquil market town of Buntingford is now available for Shared Ownership. This beautiful house is well-appointed with a fully fitted kitchen, a private rear garden and two allocated parking spaces.
- Symphony Kitchens featuring gloss white units and complementary worktops and upstands
- Stainless steel single 1 ½ bowl sink
- Zanussi gas hob and single oven with stainless steel splashback
- Zanussi integrated fridge/freezer, washer/dryer, dishwasher
- Thermostatically controlled shower over bath
- Shower screen
- Ceramic tiled floor
- Tiling to walls
- Bathroom mirror
- Modern brushed stainless steel ironmongery
- Laminate flooring to living areas
- Carpet to bedroom, landing and stairs
- Double glazed windows
- Smoke detectors
- Carbon monoxide detectors
- Central heating via gas fired boiler
- 2 allocated parking spaces
- Private rear garden laid to lawn with patio and garden shed
The town’s pretty streets are lined with a wide range of established independent shops. Pop to the High Street for your morning loaf, enjoy a cappuccino and a chat in the local coffee shops or cafés, or pick up some local cuts of meat. Everything is here for your convenience in this lovely town centre, with friendly faces around every corner.
Living in the countryside doesn’t mean you are not connected. Good transport links close to home mean that you can enjoy the best of both country and city when you choose. The house is a 15-minute drive from Royston Railway Station, where you can be at London King’s Cross in just 38 minutes.
Located on the A10 there are a network of motorways that are easy to access such as the M1, A1M, M11 and M25 for journeys to London, Cambridge and the surrounding towns. Travelling internationally is a breeze thanks to the proximity of Stansted.