A stylish, well maintained resale two-bedroom apartment situated in the exciting regeneration development Rectory Park. This well presented ground floor apartment with outdoor space and en-suite shower room is in excellent condition. Located in Northolt this apartment is now available for Shared Ownership.
Rectory Park caters for all aspects of modern life. Rectory Park provides not only a great home but offers abundant spaces and facilities nearby. Rectory Park is situated close to the neighbouring Northolt and Greenford Countryside Park which means this development has an enviable amount of open greenery on its doorstep.
The apartment has been built to the highest specification. Every room makes maximum use of space and natural light. The design is streamlined, simple, and stylish. The kitchen and the bathroom are well fitted out with everything you need.
- Fitted kitchen by Symphony with Stella Mare worktops and splashback
- Stainless steel Zanussi electric oven and gas hob, with stainless steel extractor hood
- Integrated appliances including Zanussi fridge/freezer, washer/dryer and dishwasher
- One and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit
- Down lighters and under unit lighting
- Laminate flooring
- Contemporary sanitary ware in white with chrome fittings
- Screen and shower over bath
- Ceramic wall and floor tiling
- Fitted wall mirror
- Heated chrome towel rail
- Shaver socket
- Individual combi boiler with radiators
- Fitted carpets to bedrooms
- Laminate plank flooring to hallway and living room
- Fitted wardrobe to master bedroom and en-suite shower/WC
- Video entry phone
- Terrace / Garden space
Enjoy the best of both worlds, ideally located within the borough of Ealing, this apartment offers effortless connections into central London. Buses stop right outside the development, the Central line tube (Northolt) whisks you quickly into the West End and City, along with the District Line (Ealing Broadway), the Overground (Northolt Park) and the A40. You’re directly linked to all that London has to offer, perfect for shopping and entertainment. Ealing Broadway, Wembley, London Designer Outlet and Westfields, White City are all within easy access.
If you prefer indoor leisure activities, Northolt Leisure Centre is a 10-minute drive away or 15 minutes on the bus. Within their facility is a state-of-the-art gym with the latest equipment and two swimming pools. They also host a variety of group exercise classes, including group cycling sessions and dance classes. Whatever your fitness goals, you’re sure to be able to achieve them here.
If you prefer being outdoors a short walk away is Northala Fields, with fishing lakes, a park cafe, adventure playground, and a recently completed 2.5 mile perimeter path around Northolt and Greenford Countryside Park. For something a little quieter, why not explore the Grand Union Canal. The canal provides an idyllic setting for fishing or walking.