Henderson Close (Ref 1085)
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to buy this modern one-bedroom apartment in Brent Park through Shared Ownership.
This apartment located on the first floor of a purpose build development offers ample storage space and generous rooms, in addition it has a fabulous balcony that can be enjoyed throughout the year. The contemporary kitchen is equipped with high specification for modern living and comfort. The home also benefits from off-street parking.
- Fully fitted Symphony kitchen with built in stainless steel electric oven, stainless steel hob and splashback, integrated Cooker Hood, freestanding fridge/freezer and washer/drier.
- Laminate flooring in living room and
- Private balcony
- Door entry system.
- White bathroom suite
- High performance PVCu double-glazed windows.
- In addition to a high-performance central heating and hot water boiler the apartment has the benefit of solar panels which coupled with the high insulation standards reduce energy costs.
- Unallocated off-street parking.
This beautiful one bedroom apartment has great transport links. Stonebridge Park station, on the Bakerloo line is only 0.7 miles away, with journeys to Central London in under 30 minutes. Only a mile away from the property is Neasden station, Jubilee line.
There are numerous bus routes that serve the area and access to the A40 is convenient. This is apartment also comes with one off road car parking space.
Brent Cross shopping centre with a selection of shops, restaurants and cafes is only 3 miles away and popular homeware shop Ikea is within walking distance.