Hillside Court (Ref: 1071)
Two-bedroom resale property now available in Hertford. Step in to this apartment and instantly feel at home! The entrance hall feels modern and inviting with neutral decor and flooring. The impressive kitchen / dining / lounge is perfect for cooking and entertaining guests. The lounge has large French doors that fill the room with light a great place to relax. The double bedrooms are spacious and accommodating. The bathroom is stylish and contemporary.
- White high gloss fitted kitchen by Symphony
- Stainless steel electric oven and gas hob with extractor hood
- Integrated appliances include fridge/freezer, washer/dryer and dishwasher
- Shower over bath with shower screen
- Ceramic wall tiling, full height to shower and bath areas
- Fitted wall mirror
- Heated chrome towel rail
- Individual gas boiler
- Fitted carpets to bedrooms
- Laminate flooring to hallway and living room and kitchen
- Ceramic floor tiles bathroom
- Balcony or terrace to every apartment
- Audio door entry system
- One allocated parking space
- Communal landscaped gardens
This stylish new apartment is located on the outskirts of the county town of Hertford. This bustling market town dates to medieval times and has a charming centre with an abundance of independent shops, coffee shops, restaurants and bars. The River Lea runs through the town and a number of pubs and restaurants have waterside terraces. This really is the perfect location with a 51 minute* commute to London, great road connections and surrounded by beautiful countryside.
The apartment is served by numerous local bus routes. Hertford bus station has services to all the neighbouring towns. You can travel directly to Heathrow Airport in 2 hours 40 minutes* on Route 724.
Head into town and you’re minutes away from a variety of shops from farmers’ markets to 24 hour supermarkets, there really is a choice for everyone. Fascinating boutiques and independent shops offer a unique range of goods.
There is a diverse range of restaurants, coffee shops and bars, together with entertainment at the Castle Hall and Corn Exchange. Health and Leisure clubs offer a vast choice of both individual activities and team sports.
With a choice of two railways stations and a great bus network getting around couldn’t be easier. Hertford’s historical past can be appreciated with the timber fronted buildings, The Hertford Museum and the Castle with its beautiful landscaped gardens.