Contemporary, elegant one bedroom apartment in the city. A rare opportunity to acquire this spectacular one bedroom apartment perfectly located for the city’s financial district and many of London’s most iconic landmarks. Ideally located on the edge of the City of London, the property is just minutes away from the vibrancy of Shoreditch, Brick Lane and Spitalfields with its array of galleries, boutiques, restaurants and timeless markets.
Situated on the 10th floor of an iconic with stunning far-reaching views over the London skyline, award-winning development located directly above Aldgate East tube station. This glamorous apartment is ready to move in to. It features a high-end specification throughout and offers a spacious modern bedroom, contemporary open-plan kitchen / living area, remote door entry system, triple glazing and plenty of storage space with fitted wardrobes and a large storage cupboard.
- Fitted contemporary kitchen by Symphony
- AEG stainless steel electric oven and hob with extractor hood
- Integrated appliances including fridge/freezer, washer/dryer and dishwasher
- One and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit
- Down lighters
- Silestone high gloss worktop
- Fitted wardrobe in the bedroom
- Contemporary sanitary ware in white with chrome fittings
- Screen and shower over bath
- Full height ceramic wall and floor tiling
- Fitted wall mirror
- Heated chrome towel rail
- Down lighters
- Individual combi boiler
- Lifts to all floors above ground
- Fitted carpets to bedrooms
- Oak laminate plank flooring to hallway and kitchen/living room
This home is situated just a 1-minute walk from Aldgate East tube station (District & Hammersmith & City Line), and 4 minutes’ walk to Aldgate tube station (Circle, Hammersmith & City & Metropolitan Line) The apartment situated in one of the most conveniently located districts in the whole of the city with stations, river ferries, City Airport, buses, DLR, the Overground and mainline stations easily reached within 20 minutes.
Ideally located on the edge of the City of London is surrounded by numerous highly rated restaurants and cafes. The property is close to the famous Tower Bridge. The property is 1.8 miles from Borough Market and 2 miles from London Bridge. London Liverpool Street train station is 10 minutes’ walk.