A contemporary two-bedroom apartment in the heart of up-and-coming Colindale is now available for Shared Ownership.
This beautiful bright apartment is one of the twelve privately owned shared ownership properties in Hummingbird Court, it is set back 100m from Stag Lane so feels like a quiet and tranquil haven. The apartment features an open plan kitchen with integrated appliances, balcony and an allocated parking space.
- Contemporary high gloss white kitchen
- Black laminate worktop and upstand
- LED undercabinet lighting
- Stainless steel electric oven and hob with integrated extractor
- Stainless steel splashback
- Integrated appliances including fridge/freezer, washer/dryer and dishwasher
- Fitted wardrobe in master double bedroom
- Dual aspect windows in large double second bedroom
- Contemporary white sanitary ware with chrome fittings
- Fitted wall mirror
- Heated chrome towel rail
- Efficient Individual gas combination boiler
- Large private Balcony
- White oak laminate flooring to hallway, kitchen, living/dining room
- There are two large part shelved cupboards off the entrance hall
- Bicycle store
- Built to Code 4 for sustainable homes
- Landscaped communal area
- Allocated parking space
Stag Lane is situated in Colindale, which not only has a thriving local culture of its own, but also offers easy access to Central London, so you’ll have the world’s most exciting city at your finger-tips.
The apartment is located within a well-established leafy neighbourhood a short stroll from Edgware Road and in walking distance from two tube stations (Kingsbury and Colindale), providing fast regular connections to Central London so you can reach the West End in just over half an hour.