Hutley Wharf (Ref:1285)
If you are looking for a one-bedroom apartment in Hackney, a desirable resale property has come on to the market at Hutley Wharf. The bright and spacious apartment with south facing floor to ceiling windows overlooks the historic Regents Canal.
This new build apartment located on the 2nd floor is perfectly positioned between cosmopolitan Upper Street in Islington and arty Broadway Market and Shoreditch whilst offering easy access to the City and West End.
• Fully fitted kitchen with quartz worktop and integrated appliances (fridge freezer, oven with hob and extractor fan, washing machine and dishwasher)
• Contemporary bathroom with ceramic floor tiles
• Engineered oak flooring in kitchen, hallway and living area
• High quality fitted carpet to bedroom
•Triple glased windows and very good insulation
• Oak veneer faced internal doors
• Juliette balconies to living rooms and the bedroom
• Gas central heating
• Good storage
• Bike store
• Lift access
The apartment offers easy access to an array of unique and vibrant venues in Hoxton and neighbouring Shoreditch. Whether shopping, dining or socialising, you are perfectly placed to enjoy the eclectic selection of eateries, bars, galleries and boutiques. Hoxton is the ideal destination if you’re searching for one-of-a-kind gifts, accessories or clothes tucked away in one of the area’s hidden independent shops. The building is in a cul-de-sac, hence no traffic and generally very quiet and peaceful.
Foodies are also well served with a wide range of fresh produce at the area’s celebrated open market. Slightly further afield, you will reach Islington’s Upper Street and its vast selection of stylish restaurants, alongside a mix of antique and curio shops.