Larkspur Court Ref: 1075)
A modern two-bedroom apartment designed to make use of light and space with the added benefit of a balcony is now available in Northolt.
The apartment has been built to the highest specification ensuring this impressive home offers you the very best in modern living.
- Fitted kitchen by Symphony New York range.
- Indesit integrated oven, hood and hob with stainless steel splashback
- Indesit integrated fridge / freezer
- Indesit integrated dishwasher
- Indesit washer / dryer
- Contemporary sanitary ware in white finished with matching floor and wall tiles
- Mirrored wall cabinet with integral shaver socket and LED feature lighting
- Chrome heated towel rail
- Shower and glass screen over bath
- Waterproof brushed chrome downlighters
- Grey carpet to bedrooms
- Laminate flooring colour Chestnut Natural to hallway and living room
- Fitted wardrobe to master bedrooms with sliding opaque glass doors
- Entry phone system
- Secure cycle store
- Garden, balcony or terrace to all apartments
- Cycle storage
The vibrant west London town of Southall is only a short distance away. Home to a diverse community with strong Indian and Pakistani roots you will find fantastic cuisine, bustling streets and an unforgettable cultural experience.
Rectory Park offers great links into central London, providing the perfect balance between green open spaces and the heart of the city.
With bus stops right outside of Rectory Park, as well as Northolt Underground Station, Northolt Park Rail Station and the A40, M4 and M25 moments away, there’s nothing you’ll miss out on living here.
The addition of the Elizabeth line running from nearby Southall, will cut journey times to central London when it launches later this year.