Magnus Heights (Ref: 1172)
This spacious 1-bedroom apartment of a high specification, located in the Victorian suburb of Hornsey, is now available for Shared Ownership. Your new home is on the forth floor of a purpose built block, built alongside the historic New River, giving you immediate access to the New River Path
With Hornsey station literally on your doorstep and no fewer than six rail and tube stations within a mile radius, not to mention plenty of local bus routes, you really are spoilt for choice when it comes to transport links.
- Secure, gated development with lift
- 60 sq m plus footprint
- Can be used as a 2-bedroom apartment
- Private parking space
- Great transport links
- Large, private balcony
- Fully fitted open-plan kitchen by Manhattan with high white gloss units with handle-less soft close doors and drawers
- Fitted corner bedroom wardrobe.
- TV/FM/SAT and telephone points with provision for Satellite TV and Broadband internet services (service subject to owners’ subscription)
- Hot water and heating by district heating network with individual Heat Interface Units
- Smoke, carbon monoxide and heat detectors
- Communal gardens with play area
Located within walking distance of Hornsey High Street and Crouch End Broadway, you’ll be welcomed by a close-knit and friendly community, growing assortment of independent retailers, wealth of exquisite eateries and wide selection of schools and amenities. Hornsey is full of family run restaurants and eateries, so you can still enjoy a home-cooked style meal while you’re out.
The hilly expanse and beauty of Alexandra Palace and park, complete with formal gardens, boating lake, deer enclosure, Sunday famers market and exceptionally stunning panoramic views, lies just to the north; while the New River, a historic artificial waterway sits cosily on your doorstep. The river first opened in 1613 to supply Londoners with fresh drinking water from the River Lea and runs through the centre of Hornsey. It is possible to walk the river’s adjacent path all the way to trendy Islington. Priory Park offers a swathe of green open spaces and boasts a fountain made of Lamorna stone that was first installed in 1909
Hornsey’s excellent travel connections to Central London give you ease of access to all that this dynamic global city has to offer; world-class theatre and music, famous department stores, couture boutiques, Michelin-starred restaurants, world-class museums, and cutting-edge art galleries.
- 2 mins walk to Hornsey train station
- 10 mins walk to Turnpike Lane tube station