Maison House, Totteridge and Whetstone
This one-bedroom apartment benefits from an open plan living area, a professionally designed kitchen with integrated appliances and its own balcony. A spacious bedroom and a luxurious bathroom complete this beautiful home. The apartment also includes one allocated parking space.
- Nobilia kitchen featuring Sand Blanco Norte units with pelmet lighting
- White glass splashback and matching upstands
- Laminate flooring
- Zanussi integrated oven, hood and hob, dishwasher, fridge/freezer
- Zanussi washing machine
- Haywood Twist Soft Grey carpet
- Brushed satin stainless steel sockets and switches
- Full height wall tiles to bath and basin
- Minos Natural Ash floor tiles
- ROCA square acrylic bath
- ROCA gloss white vanity unit
- ROCA wash basin with Hansgrohe mixer tap
- Hansgrohe shower and thermostatic mixer tap with Raindance overhead shower
- Valletta frameless shower screen
- Full height mirror with halo lighting
- Ferroli electrically heated towel rail
- Pergo New England laminate flooring to living areas
- Haywood Twist Soft Grey carpet to bedroom
- Double glazed windows
- Secure basement parking
- Terrace or balcony to each apartment
- Communal cycle storage
- Underfloor heating
There are many charming green spaces on your doorstep, giving a countryside flavour to urban living.
You’ll be based on Whetstone’s High Road, right at the heart of the local community. Choose from several local activities which include amateur dramatics at The Warren on Barnet High Street, a choice of hockey clubs or if you’d prefer to get back to nature, The Willows Activity Farm is less than 10 miles from home.
The apartment finds itself in a wonderfully accessible location and has excellent connections by road and rail. Totteridge and Whetstone Underground Station is a short walk away, connecting you to inner London on the Northern line. Oakleigh Park Train Station offers overground links to King’s Cross in 15 minutes.
It is perfectly placed for road travel too, with both the M25 and the North Circular Road close by. There are also frequent buses throughout the day. As well as night buses between Trafalgar Square and Totteridge & Whetstone.