Mead Lane (Ref: 1121)
A modern two-bedroom third floor apartment located in the picturesque Hertford is now available for Shared Ownership. Don’t miss out!
Designed and built to the highest specification, this apartment at Mead Lane boasts a spacious living area and two bedrooms. This beautiful home features a fitted kitchen by Symphony offering a range of integrated appliances while the bathroom incorporates sleek sanitaryware and chic fittings.
- Symphony Kitchens featuring gloss white units
- Complementary worktop and upstand
- Zanussi gas hob and single oven, integrated fridge/freezer and an integrated dishwasher
- Stainless steel splashback to hob
- Double glazed windows
- 1 allocated parking space
- Communal cycle storage
- Central heating via gas fired boiler
- Audio entry phone system
- Smoke detectors & fire alarms
- Secure by Design
- Carbon monoxide detectors
Hertford is a charming and historic market town and has long been regarded as one of the most desirable places to live in the UK. Four gently flowing rivers wind their way through the town, giving you access to a wide network of paths for walking and cycling – as well as some excellent riverside pubs.
Your new home is just a moment’s walk from Hertford East train station, from where you can reach London Liverpool Street in under an hour. Onward travel via the underground is extremely straight forward.
Meanwhile, the A1 (M) is around 15 minutes from home for journeys to London, and to the North. The A10 is easily accessible for journeys to Cambridge and London. As is the M25, providing access to the wider motorway network. For international travel, Stansted Airport is around 35 minutes away, with Luton Airport slightly further afield.
Walking from the apartment
- 24hr Supermarket – 2 mins
- Hertford East Station - 2-3 mins
- Hartham Common - 2-3 mins
- Hertford Town Centre – 11 mins
- Hertford North Station – 22 mins