An attractive 2-year-old two-bedroom, two-bathroom apartment situated in the fantastic location of historic Hertford. This bright and airy top floor apartment is within easy walking distance of Hertford town centre, both Hertford railway stations and the beautiful River Lea.
Designed and built to the highest specification the apartment boasts spacious living areas and bedrooms, with a fitted wardrobe. These beautiful homes feature fitted kitchens by Symphony, offering a range of integrated appliances while bathroom and en-suite incorporate sleek fixtures and fittings. This apartment has its own parking space just outside the building.
- Fitted kitchen by Symphony featuring gloss white units and complementary worktops
- Zanussi gas hob and single oven with stainless steel splashback
- Integrated appliances including Zanussi fridge/freezer, washer/dryer and dishwasher
- One and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit
- Contemporary sanitary ware in white with chrome fittings
- Screen and shower over bath
- Ceramic wall and floor tiling
- Fitted wall mirror
- Fitted carpets to bedrooms
- Great storage throughout
- Laminate wood flooring to hallway and living room
- Fitted wardrobe to bedroom
- En-suite shower in master bedroom
- Modern entry system linked to phone
- Communal cycle storage
Perfectly situated in the home counties to make the most of the beautiful local countryside on your doorstep. It’s a great place to explore, using the wide range of paths for walking and cycling to access the parks, delightful villages and country inns. As well as being superbly connected for travel links to destinations like London, Welwyn Garden City, St Albans, Stevenage and Cambridge. This makes it the ideal location for an excellent work / life balance. The apartment is 0.1 miles away from Hertford East station which operates Great Anglia trains to London in less than an hour.