Montrose Crescent (Ref: 1143)
A contemporary duplex one-bedroom apartment only a few minutes’ walk from Wembley Central station is now available through Shared Ownership. If you’re looking for an affordable home of your own in a vibrant, buzzing, multicultural area, within easy reach of everything that London has to offer, this is the place for you.
This fantastic home is arranged over the ground and first floor of a purpose-built development, constructed circa 2019, and benefits from its own entrance. The home also offers a nice terrace at the front and a lovely balcony that can be accessed via the bedroom.
- Integrated appliances including Oven, Hob, Extractor, Fridge Freezer, Dishwasher, Washer/Drier
- Stylish Symphony New York handle-less fitted kitchen
- 5 bowl stainless steel sink and drainer
- Multi-layer engineered wood flooring by Baltic Flooring
- Contemporary Roca white bathroom suite, with concealed cistern and chrome fittings by Hansgrohe
- Slip-resistant ceramic floor tiling
- Porcelain wall tiles, full height around bath and shower
- Glass shower enclosure
- Heated chrome towel rail.
- Apollo Plus wool-mix carpets.
- An additional ground floor W/C - toilet and sink.
- Flat panel-type radiators fitted with thermostatic valves
- Combined heat and power (CHP).
- Video door entry system with fob entry
- Lockable mailbox located within main entrance area
- Mains-powered smoke and heat detectors as per the approved fire strategy.
- Terrace and balcony
- Luxury vinyl flooring to kitchen/living room/dining area and hallways
Wembley has a real buzz – it’s home to the London Designer Outlet in Wembley Park for shopping, on-site restaurants, cafes, bars and a cinema.
With the Bakerloo line almost on the doorstep, getting around is effortless – whether you’re travelling to work or exploring the best of London.
The area is also well-connected in terms of bus routes with the 79, 83, 224, 18, 92, 182, 204, 223, 224 and N18 all within walking distance of your new home – and the nearest bus stop is at Wembley Central Station on the High Road.
By road, it’s easy to access the North Circular, the A40 and the M1. Heathrow airport is approximately 15 miles away and Luton airport is around 31 miles away.
Taking the Underground from Wembley Central station, Paddington is approximately 23 minutes’ journey, Regents Park is 29 minutes, Oxford Circus is 31 minutes, Piccadilly Circus is 32 minutes away and London Waterloo is just a 36 minute journey.
Travel on Chiltern Railways from Wembley Stadium and you could be in London Marylebone in just 10 minutes. The typical off-peak service is two trains each hour to London Marylebone with two trains to Gerrards Cross, one of which continues to High Wycombe with a journey time of just over half-anhour from Wembley Stadium.