Neale Drive (Ref: 1142)
A fantastic opportunity to buy a two-bedroom end-of-terrace house in the tranquil market town of Buntingford, available for Shared Ownership. The house is designed and built to the highest specification and benefits from two allocated parking spaces and a private, south facing, rear garden.
This beautiful home features a fitted kitchen by Symphony offering a range of integrated appliances while the bathroom incorporates sleek sanitaryware and chic fittings. On the first floor you will find two spacious double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes in bedroom one.
- Symphony Kitchen featuring gloss white units
- Complementary worktop and upstand
- Stainless steel single 1 ½ bowl sink
- Zanussi gas hob and single oven
- Zanussi integrated fridge/freezer, washer/dryer, dishwasher
- Contemporary white sanitaryware
- Thermostatically controlled shower over bath
- Shower screen
- Ceramic tiled floor
- Tiling to walls
- Bathroom mirror
- Chrome towel radiator
- Modern brushed stainless-steel ironmongery
- Amtico laminate flooring to living areas
- Carpet to bedroom, landing and stairs
- Double glazed windows
- Smoke detectors
- Carbon monoxide detectors
- Fitted wardrobes in the master bedroom
- Ample storage space
- WC on the groundfloor
- Central heating via gas fired boiler
- 2 allocated parking spaces
- Private rear garden laid to lawn with patio and garden shed
Buntingford’s pretty streets are lined with a wide range of established independent shops. Pop to the High Street for your morning loaf, enjoy a cappuccino and a chat in the local coffee shops or cafés, or pick up some local cuts of meat. Everything is here for your convenience in this lovely town centre, with friendly faces around every corner.
Living in the countryside doesn’t mean you are not connected. Good transport links close to home mean that you can enjoy the best of both country and city when you choose.
The house is a 15 minute drive from Royston Railway Station, where you can be at London King’s Cross in just 38 minutes. Located on the A10 there are a network of motorways that are easy to access such as the M1, A1M, M11 and M25 for journeys to London, Cambridge and the surrounding towns. Travelling internationally is a breeze thanks to the proximity of Stansted Airport which is a 30 minute drive away.
Within walking distance of your new home is a choice of GP and dental surgeries, along with a post office, a library and a selection of hairdressing salons. There is also a fine range of places to eat and drink. These include the Fox and Duck and the Black Bull, both of which date back to the 17th century, along with the Viceroy Restaurant which specialises in Indian cuisine.
There are a good selection of schools for all ages within walking distance of the house. There are many ways to enjoy the great outdoors too, with plenty of open countryside which is easily accessed by footpaths and bridleways.