Interested in shared ownership private sale properties?
Click the switch below to see this developments shared ownership private sale details
Click to toggle
Prices: £423,75075% Minimum share
You can buy a resale home through Shared Ownership if:
Buying in London: You have a gross household income of no more than £90,000 per annum and you can purchase a property of any bedroom size.
Buying outside of London: You have a gross household income of no more than £80,000 per annum and you can purchase a property of any bedroom size.
You are a first-time buyer (or you used to own a home, but can’t afford to buy one now).
We will assess every application on an individual basis and our sales consultants will help you through the process.
Where there are multiple customers looking to purchase a home, we will give priority in the first instance to the priority groups, and then on a first come, first served basis.
• Top level of priority groups:
• People currently living in social housing.
• People in the armed forces.
• People who have local connections to the area.
21 31 Macaulay Road
By appointment only!
Stunning one bedroom apartment finished to a high specification situated within a modern development on Macaulay Road, one of the most sought-after roads in Clapham.
The development Macaulay Walk, built in 2014, is just a 7 minute walk from Clapham Common Tube Station with links to the City and the West End via the Northern Line. Located in the heart of the village-like atmosphere of Clapham Old Town it benefits from the following on its doorstep; Little Waitrose, GAIL’s Bakery, Honest Burger, foodie favourite restaurant The Dairy as well the independent arthouse cinema, Clapham Picturehouse.
The beautifully presented and exceptionally light accommodation spans 540 sq ft comprises briefly of; entrance hall, 27 ft open plan kitchen/ dining/ reception room with full-length windows, master bedroom with built-in wardrobes, a family bathroom and a utility cupboard housing the heat exchange unit and washing machine. The property further benefits from a secure, covered bike storage and electronic fob controlled access points which are linked to video phone entry system in the apartment.
- Modern development
- Located in the heart of Clapham Old Town
- Open plan kitchen/dining/reception room with all white goods included
- Master bedroom
- Site wide CCTV
- Electronic fob controlled access points linked to video phone entry system in each home
- Secure, covered cycle storage
- Macaulay Walk is situated 0.4 miles from Clapham Common Tube Station with links to Central London via the Northern Line.
- Clapham is centred around the vast, popular common and is known for the village-like atmosphere of its historic Old Town.
Square Footage: 540 sq ft
Swipe across to see more information