Resale: Electric House (Ref: 1167)
A lovely one-bedroom apartment in the heart of vibrant Willesden Green is now available to buy through Shared Ownership.
The home has been well looked after by the current owner and comprises of a large, airy living-room with open plan kitchen / dining area offering high quality fully fitted kitchen with integrated appliances. The home also benefits from a good size balcony with lovely views! The apartment has a double bedroom and a modern, white bathroom.
Full of natural light, this great property also benefits from wood flooring in the lounge / kitchen and carpet in the bedroom and a fitted wardrobe. The apartment has double glazed windows, high ceiling and ample storage space in the hallway.
The apartment was constructed circa 2015.The property is offered on a long lease basis and is ready to move in.
• Fitted carpets to bedroom
• Laminate wood flooring to hallway, kitchen, living/dining room
• Fitted wardrobe in master bedroom
• Bicycle store
• Contemporary Symphony cashmere grey kitchen
• Dark ash worktop and upstand
• Under cupboard lighting
• Integrated oven and ceramic hob with extractor
• Integrated appliances including fridge/freezer, washer/dryer and dishwasher
• Contemporary white sanitary ware with chrome fittings
• Screen and shower over bath
• Ceramic wall and floor tiling
• Fitted wall mirror
• Heated chrome towel rail
• Vaillant Echotec boiler
This apartment is within walking distance to all the trendy coffee shops, restaurants, gastro pubs and shops all at its doorstep. Willesden Green (Jubilee) are also within easy walking distance.
It’s the perfect location; the centre of London can be reached in under half an hour, but the area doesn’t lack in greenery, with many parks to explore for those who want to escape the hubbub of life in the capital.
Willesden Green is snugly nestled between super-smart Brondesbury Park to the south, West Hampstead to the east and Dollis Hill to the north. With its many tree-lined mid- Victorian streets, it has a distinctive village feel, and yet – located in Zone 2 – it is in the heart of London.
· Jubilee Line tube station at Willesden Green (4 minutes walk)
· Overground Station at Brondesbury Park (16 minutes walk)
Around Willesden Green there are several local gyms, leisure centres and beautiful parks including Roundwood and Gladstone with cafés, tennis courts, athletics facilities and even a summer theatre within strolling distance.