Stockwell Park Walk (Ref: 1022)
A spacious one bedroom apartment with fantastic 'eco' credentials - Meaning very low running costs for the owner.
Internal accommodation includes open plan kitchen/reception room, large balcony, and bedroom with built in storage and bathroom with shower. The property/balcony faces South-West given all day Sun and warmth.
- Communal gardens
- Secure entry
- Large utility cupboard + further storage cupboard
- Multi zone underfloor heating
- Speaker system
- Carpet in bedroom & wooden laminate floor throughout
- Fitted wardrobe to the bedroom
- TV points to living room and bedroom
- Telephone points to living room and bedroom
- Contemporary kitchens with LED strip lighting
- Silestone worktop
- Stainless steel undermounted sink
- Neff stainless steel single oven, Neff ceramic hob and Elica integrated hood 3
- Zanussi integrated fridge, freezer and Beko dishwasher (6 months old)
- Villeroy & Boch contemporary white sanitaryware with Hansgrohe
- Chrome mixer taps
- Hansgrohe thermostatic chrome shower mixer
- Large format ceramic wall tiling with co-ordinating floor tiling
- Chrome heated towel rail
- Centralised District Heating System
- Under floor heating
- Front door with viewer and multipoint locking
- Video entry system
- Secure bike storage
- Secure bin storage
Total floor area
67.0 sq m/721 sq ft (GIA)
Located within one of the most sought after developments in Brixton. Stockwell Park Walk is a firm favourite of modern professionals looking to enjoy contemporary living and the buzz of Brixton Town Centre.
The development’s central location makes it so easy to reach all parts of town. Brixton Underground and Railway stations are only 5 minutes walking distance. There are 24 hour bus services from just a few yards down the road. Whether you’re commuting to the City or Canary Wharf, shopping at Stratford Westfield or partying in the West End, you’ve arrived in minutes.
A night out on the South Bank is only 17 minutes away via the Victoria Line. The clubs of Shoreditch, restaurants of Soho, shops of the King’s Road and the West End are waiting to be discovered. When you feel like a spot of culture, take the 3 stops on the Victoria Line to Tate Britain. If you’ve booked tickets at the theatre, Shaftesbury Avenue is only a 16 minute journey.
Brixton Railway station places you just minutes from central London where you can connect with Eurostar at St Pancras for international rail travel. With Victoria only 8 minutes away, the Gatwick Express can take you to the airport in only 30 minutes whilst the tube can get you to Heathrow Airport in just 53 minutes.