Tudor Way (Ref:1287)
Discover an exciting opportunity to purchase a share of a captivating 3-bedroom resale home in the heart of Hertford. This modern mid-terraced house offers everything you desire in a resale home, featuring a fully integrated kitchen, a spacious living/dining area, two bathrooms, and an allocated parking space, all spread across three floors.
Available at a 40% share price of £204,000, this remarkable home is designed to meet all your needs and preferences. Located in a well-established area of Hertford on the west side of town close to local shops and bus stops. As well as Panshanger Park and Hertford North station.
• High gloss designer fitted kitchen
• Appliances include fridge/freezer, washer, dishwasher.
• Stainless steel one and a half bowl sink with chrome mixer tap
• Downstairs toilet
• Family bathroom on first floor
• Shower room on the second floor
• Contemporary white sanitaryware
• Chrome mixer tap
• Thermostatically controlled shower over bath
• Bath screen
• Shaver socket
• Large mirror
• Heated chrome towel rail to bathroom and shower room
• Ceramic wall and floor tiling
• 3 Double bedrooms
• Fitted wardrobe to bedroom 1
• Private balcony on the second floor
• Stairs to second and third floor
• Private balcony on the third floor
• Double glazed windows
• Energy Performance (EPC) rating ‘B’
• Allocated car parking space
• Front garden
• Back garden
• Rear gardens laid to lawn with paved patio area
• Garden shed
Hertford is located approximately 20 miles north of London and has a rich history dating back to the Norman period. It is known for its scenic riverside location, historical landmarks, and vibrant town centre. Hertford Castle, an imposing Norman castle, is a major historical attraction in the town. The town also features other historic buildings and architecture. East Hertfordshire countryside and is the ideal environment to settle down and enjoy a fulfilling lifestyle. Four gently flowing rivers run through the town creating the perfect setting for walking and cycling along a wide network of paths that pass many charming riverside pubs. This is a lively market town with a great deal to offer including excellent shopping, local markets, festivals, theatre, leisure facilities and good schools. There are two stations which ensure good transport links to London, Hertford North Station (13 min walk) and Hertford North train station (11 min walk). Both stations connect you easily to Stevenage, Cambridge, Stansted and London.