Wesley House (Ref: 1284)
If you’re looking to get started on your property journey, this could be the apartment for you! An elegant two-bedroom apartment, available for resale through Shared Ownership, offers a living space. Priced at £168,000 for a 40% share. This home offers chilled suburban living on the edge of leafy Hertfordshire, but still accessible to central London in just half an hour. This ground floor apartment is well presented and demonstrates a high specification furthermore, the property has its own separate entrance directly onto the street.
The open plan layout is modern and inviting which features a patio door leading to a private balcony as well as access to larger landscaped gardens within the development. The LED lighting throughout creates a soft ambience and increases energy efficiency, coupled with gas central heating and double glazed window gives the overall apartment an energy rating ‘B’. The elegant kitchen features contemporary grey units with matt chrome handles and integrated Siemens appliances. The bathroom is contemporary and functional and is finished to a high standard.
• Siemens single oven with 4 zone electric hob
• Silver Elica integrated hood extractor
• Dishwasher, washer/dryer and fridge freezer
• Stainless steel sink with drainer and chrome single lever mixer tap
• Bellato Grey laminate worktop
• Porcelenosa Madagascar Natural ceramic tile flooring
• White back painted glass splashback
• Stelrad radiators
• Chrome plated door furniture
• Laminated flooring in the hallway and lounge area
• LED lamp fitting in the hallway, living room and bedroom
• Video/audio door entry system
• Bike storage
• Allocated car parking space
• Small private patio
• Porcelenosa Sena Acero ceramic tile flooring and wall finish
Roca Laura wall hung toilet with soft close seat
• Roca Laura wall hung china wash basin
Vado Square paper holder
Hansgrohe Talis single lever basin mixer
• Heated towel rail
Outside the development there is lots of green space in the immediate area and beyond. Elstree & Borehamwood Station is approx. a two-minute walk away from your new homes, it is also on the Thameslink route and within London’s Travelcard area (zone 6), meaning you can use Oyster, contactless or travel cards to go into town.
Heading south, you can be at West Hampstead in 23 minutes, St Pancras International in 33 minutes, with connections to the Tube, National Rail and the Eurostar. Thameslink will take you to Gatwick Airport in 1 hour 20 minutes, and the seaside delights of Brighton in just under two hours. The beautiful cathedral city of St Albans is only two stops and 10 minutes away by train, is a range of place to shop, eat out and explore the local markets. The town itself is equipped with everything you need for day-to-day living, big-name supermarkets, high street favourites and independent shops.