Customer service promise
We put customers at the heart of everything we do. Whether we’re helping you get a foot on the property ladder or to settle into your new home, we aim to provide a first class service every step of the way. Our vision is to provide every customer with consistent and personalised high-quality services no matter where they live.
Buying a home is one of the most important financial decisions you’re ever likely to make. We understand that and aim to provide you with a quality new home as well as make the buying process as simple as possible for you - all backed up by a good customer service.
Our promise to you when you buy a home
Our ten point promise below sets out the help we will provide throughout your move and after you have moved in.
- Provide a quality home constructed to the highest standards.
- Ensure our terms and conditions of sale including the price is clearly explained.
- Provide detailed information about your new home, the sales process and our customer service.
- Provide a Buying Guide and Home User Guide to help you through the different stages of buying a new home, plus how to operate and maintain it once you have moved in.
- Provide regular updates about the progress of construction, legal completion and occupation dates.
- Provide a demonstration of your new home’s many features, and an explanation of our customer care procedures, before you move in.
- Provide all of our customers with Health and Safety advice to minimise the risk of danger when visiting the development.
- Explain any manufacturers’ warranties, Network Homes’ service promise and ten-year build warranty applicable to your new home.
- Provide a helpful and efficient aftercare service which will help support you with any defect reporting and rectification works picked up in the building within the first year.
- Send you a ‘Satisfaction Survey’ so you can tell us how we are performing and contact details if you feel you have not received the service you should have.