Bree Court, Colindale
A contemporary two-bedroom apartment with an allocated parking space in Colindale is now available for Shared Ownership.
Located on the 1st floor of a purpose build block, the sophisticated design of this stunning apartment means light floods in and with a beautiful open-plan living area and spacious bedrooms you will love to spend time at home.
- Stylish cashmere grey gloss fitted kitchen with Silestone worktop and upstand
- Stainless steel under-mounted 1 ½ bowl sink with chrome mixer tap
- AEG stainless steel integrated single oven with ceramic hob
- Integrated cooker hood
- Zanussi integrated fridge/freezer
- Zanussi integrated dishwasher
- AEG free standing washer/dryer (located in hallway cupboard)
- Contemporary white sanitaryware
- Thermostatic mixer with shower head
- Shower screen
- Heated chrome towel rail
- High quality tiling to walls and floor
- Carpet to all bedrooms
- Fitted wardrobe (main bedroom only)
- Engineered oak wood flooring to kitchen, living/dining room and hallways
- Communal heating system
- uPVC double glazed windows
- Platform lift for disabled access
- Balcony with LED lighting
- Elegantly landscaped courtyards with LED feature lighting and water features
- Communal children’s play area
- Secure bicycle store SECURITY
- Key fob entry system
- 24 hour CCTV
- Heat recovery unit to save on energy
- Eco recycling bins
- Electric car charging points
- Built to Code for Sustainable Homes Level 3
Colindale is perfectly placed for when you want to get out and about. There are several parks and playing fields within walking distance of the apartment. Just 2.3 miles away is one of the natural jewels of London, the Brent Reservoir, known as the Welsh Harp. Popular with sailing enthusiasts, the reservoir is also home to many water birds, and it is easy to forget you are so close to central London.
If you’re into keeping fit, you can head to Barnet Burnt Oak Leisure Centre, just over a mile away, which features a gym, exercise classes and sports hall. Or you can get in a round of golf at the Hendon Golf Club, which is a ten-minute drive away. There’s a Cineworld less than three miles away where you can catch the latest blockbusters, or you can enjoy a play at the Tricycle Theatre which is around 20 minutes away by car.
If you want to travel for work or leisure, Colindale underground station on the Northern line is a 15-minute walk from your new home or 6 minutes by bus. From here you’ll be at Leicester Square in just 26 minutes or at Bank in 30 minutes. Access anywhere in the UK via the wide choice of motorway connections which are all within a 30-minute drive.