Curtis Lane (Ref: 1178)
A stunning one-bedroom apartment just 2 mins’ walk from Wembley Central station, is now available through Shared Ownership!
Your new home is located on the first floor of a lovely development constructed in 2018. Wembley is a vibrant, buzzing, multicultural area, within easy reach of everything that London has to offer.
- Integrated appliances including Oven, Hob, Extractor, Fridge Freezer and Dishwasher
- Stylish Symphony New York handle-less fitted kitchen
- 5 bowl stainless steel sink and drainer
- Multi-layer engineered wood flooring by Baltic Flooring
- Contemporary Roca white bathroom suite, with concealed cistern and chrome fittings by Hansgrohe
- Slip-resistant ceramic floor tiling
- Porcelain wall tiles, full height around bath and shower
- Heated chrome towel rail.
- Fitted wardrobe
- Apollo Plus wool-mix carpets.
- Flat panel-type radiators fitted with thermostatic valves
- Combined heat and power (CHP).
- Video door entry system with fob entry
- Lockable mailbox located within main entrance area
- Mains-powered smoke and heat detectors as per the approved fire strategy.
- Luxury vinyl flooring to kitchen/living room/dining area and hallways
- Designed to Lifetime Homes and Secured by
- Design standards
- Cycle stores for block AA & BB only.
The local area has a real buzz – it’s home to the London Designer Outlet in Wembley Park with discount designer shopping, on-site restaurants, cafes and bars and a cinema showing Hollywood and Bollywood films.
There are also plenty of parks and green open spaces not too far from your new home – including Fryent County Park, Brent River Park and King Edward VII Park.
Located in London Transport Zone 4, the apartment enjoys outstanding transport links. By road, it’s easy to access the North Circular, the A40 and the M1. Heathrow airport is approximately 15 miles away and Luton airport is around 31 miles away.
The area is well-connected in terms of bus routes with the 79, 83, 224, 18, 92, 182, 204, 223, 224 and N18 all within walking distance of Vibe – and the nearest bus stop is at Wembley Central Station on the High Road.
Taking the Underground from Wembley Central station, Paddington is approximately 23 minutes’ journey, Regents Park is 29 minutes, Oxford Circus is 31 minutes, Piccadilly Circus is 32 minutes away and London Waterloo is just a 36 minute journey.